This Page

has been moved to new address

Our first ever BBQ

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Our first ever BBQ

This Page

has been moved to new address

Our first ever BBQ

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Our first ever BBQ

Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Our first ever BBQ

So this was a little while ago now but the Sunday after my birthday, Thomas and I hosted our first BBQ! We went all out! We made our own BBQ sauce and garlic mayonaise, we had beer butt chicken, chilli, burgers, sausages, olives, salad, the works... and it was amazing!! I want to have another one already...

{In the garden with Mum and Lil Sis!}

{The BBQ's!}

{BBQ'ing in our new shoes! oh my, mine are so pretty!}

{Yum!}


And to top it all off, C made me a DIANA CAMERA birthday cake!!! Isn't it amazing??? And it was delicious!!

Labels: , , , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger emily said...

well of course the cake is amazing!!

21 September 2010 at 14:51  
Blogger AbbieBabble said...

I love barbecues, and yours sounds amazing- homemade garlic mayo? homemade BARBECUE SAUCE? I am in awe. And that cake? Adorable.

21 September 2010 at 14:59  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

What fun! The cake is perfect for you!! Love the new shoes, by the way.

21 September 2010 at 15:07  
Blogger Alyssa said...

1. Rhianne. I love you, you are too cute for words
2. that cake is AMAZING!!!
3. THE GARDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

xx

21 September 2010 at 15:07  
Blogger Sam Harvey said...

i feel the love! to many happy bbq'ing!

21 September 2010 at 17:30  
Blogger evelyn said...

happy belated birthday!! :D
this bbq sounds so good! glad it was a success! and yay cake! a camera cake :D

p.s you look very pretty ^_^

21 September 2010 at 18:36  
Blogger AmyK said...

Ahhhh so fun!! I'm jealous! We've never hosted a bbq, but I'm dying to. Your food looks amaaaazing!

21 September 2010 at 19:27  
Blogger Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

Oh I miss barbecues so much! seems like you really had fun :)

<3
K

21 September 2010 at 21:05  
Blogger Gracie said...

I love BBQ's they are the ultimate thing to do in the summertime.

The cake is awesome! What creativity?!

21 September 2010 at 23:33  
Blogger Claudz said...

What fun!!
In SA we're celebrating our BBQ heritage on Friday 24 Sept so everyone in the country is having a BBQ.
Your food looks good and that cake is so sweet!

22 September 2010 at 05:17  
Blogger Jess said...

That looks like so much fun! Love your cake as well, bet it was delicious!

22 September 2010 at 09:43  
Blogger ChinkyGirLMeL said...

That looks fun and yummy. Oh and I absolutely love that camera cake, it looks too cute to eat.

23 September 2010 at 01:24  
Blogger Eadaoin said...

that cake is SO COOL!! perfect for you too :) looks like a pretty tasty bbq, also i'm jealous of your lovely big gardan!

23 September 2010 at 22:36  
Blogger Micaela said...

you are so pretty and KUDOS to C! i looooooove the cake! TOO CUTE!!!

omg, i am IN LOVE with your shoes! and the food... i'm quite hungry now ;)

xoxo

i am SO GLAD you celebrated you in such a sweet way. I believe in birthday celebrations that last more than a day ;)

and i'm also so glad you got my belated housewarming/birthday gift! i hope it didn't break this time as it traveled your way *wink

lots of love!

24 September 2010 at 03:43  
Blogger Diana said...

I love that cake!! Happy birthday (for the millionth time!)

7 October 2010 at 04:54  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home