This Page

has been moved to new address

Snooow!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Snooow!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Snooow!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Snooow!

Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Snooow!

Even though I am not a massive fan of the cold - I do love taking photos in the snow!

p.s. the third photo is our garden, its so amazing having your own garden full of snow... I haven't actually been out in it mind... but its pretty to look at!

Labels: , , , ,

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks so cool in black and white!!!!

30 November 2010 at 11:28  
Blogger daisychain said...

Our snow is just messy and ugly!

30 November 2010 at 11:47  
Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

these are some sweet shots, girl! love the look of them in b&w. :)

30 November 2010 at 13:13  
Blogger Kattrina said...

OOOHHH, I'm so jealous!! I love snow! You are so lucky. Beautiful photos by the way.

30 November 2010 at 14:27  
Blogger Eadaoin said...

Oh my you got a lot of it!! These shots are just beautiful, love that black and white :) We've had a fair amount too, it's starting to melt a bit now but they say there is more on the way!

30 November 2010 at 14:53  
Blogger Cassie said...

I have to agree with you over how snow makes you want to take photos! I kept telling myself that I would go out and take pictures today but it has been just too cold! Maybe tomorrow as it is forecast all week here, how about with you - are you expecting more?
xx

30 November 2010 at 20:11  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

I love the snowy tree reflection in the pond :)

30 November 2010 at 20:55  
Blogger Laura Darling said...

Those are so pretty! I really love the second one!

1 December 2010 at 04:03  
Blogger Diana said...

i.am.jealouz.

(yes, with a z!)

1 December 2010 at 08:05  
Blogger mina said...

I love love love these, especially the second shot.

It's really a shame, that all the years I lived in Winnipeg, I never took any pictures of the beautiful snow. So sad!! But at the end of the day, I much prefer looking at it in photos than actually experiencing it!

Oh, and thanks for your sweet comment about our photos. xo.

1 December 2010 at 09:45  
Blogger Melissa said...

Ahhh I'm totally not ready for snow... you can keep it all on your side of the pond, my friend =] It does look gorgeous though!

1 December 2010 at 16:42  
Blogger Unknown said...

the second to last is my favorite.. all that snow with the train tracks running right through.. so beautiful!

1 December 2010 at 19:01  
Blogger Unknown said...

the second to last is my favorite.. all that snow with the train tracks running right through.. so beautiful!

1 December 2010 at 19:04  
Blogger mysterymoor said...

the one of the train racks is so amazing!

1 December 2010 at 19:28  
Blogger *Dream Weaver* said...

enjoy your white Christmas. I am hoping to enjoy a white Christmas one day :)

3 December 2010 at 01:32  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home