This Page

has been moved to new address

My name is Micaela and I am easily distracted...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: My name is Micaela and I am easily distracted...

This Page

has been moved to new address

My name is Micaela and I am easily distracted...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: My name is Micaela and I am easily distracted...

Tuesday, 8 March 2011

My name is Micaela and I am easily distracted...

Hello lovies! It’s Micaela where you can usually find me on Dolce Vita.


I’m excited for Rhianne & Thomas’ getaway and thrilled to be guest posting on a blog we all adore. So what am I easily distracted by? THRIFTING.


I am the girl that could easily spend hours rummaging through bins and shelves searching for vintage anything: jewelry, home décor, fashion, postcards, records, and knick knacks. Here are a few things I found on some of my thrifting adventures:


a bow sweater // mix matched pieces I used as vases and center pieces for our wedding


I am a huge fan of one of a kind jewelry & find my best pieces thrifting // I also love finding the perfect frames (this was a pretty frame I found for a print I ordered off etsy for a best friend’s Christmas present)


By far, my most favorite thrifting find hands down was my wedding dress. It was EXACTLY what I hoped to wear on my magical day.

So you see, it is totally worth being easily distracted by something you love so much, as I love thrifting.

Thank-you darling readers of Rhianne’s beautiful blog for letting me keep you company!
xo

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Who doesn't get distracted by thrift stores? Especially when they have pretty displays in the window! I can never just walk past.

8 March 2011 at 22:28  
Blogger Claire Kiefer said...

This was perfect! I love all your thrifting finds, and you have inspired me to take another stab at it. :) You looked BEAUTIFUL in your wedding dress and those jewels are lovely! As the lucky recipient of that print & frame, I have to say that it's even better in person. I love how much you've decorated my walls!

XOXOXO to both Micaela AND Rhianne!

8 March 2011 at 22:51  
Blogger Cole said...

Your wedding dress is by far the best thing you've thrifted, it looked so perfect on you that you couldn't say it wasn't!

9 March 2011 at 00:24  
Blogger Courtney said...

i am constantly distracted by thrifting. fortunately, i've been able to turn it into a part-time job, but still. glad i am not the only one. i agree- having a unique piece of jewelry is the best.

9 March 2011 at 01:04  
Anonymous Marisa said...

I always had such a hard time thrifting... because I felt so overwhelmed when I would walk in one. I think it is becasue I am always in a hurry. I couple years ago I had a day with nothing planned and I just took my time. It was the best day and have loved it ever since. One persons trash is anothers treasure... for sure. I love your finds. xoxo

9 March 2011 at 14:30  
Blogger Sarah said...

Micaela, I can't believe you found your wedding dress thrifting! Maybe I should have looked. I just assumed they would all be way too '80s! Great guest post.

9 March 2011 at 16:39  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home