This Page

has been moved to new address

The Wiebners...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: The Wiebners...

This Page

has been moved to new address

The Wiebners...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: The Wiebners...

Thursday, 7 April 2011

The Wiebners...

You may or may not know that I have a degree in Interior Design and although I don't do much designing (at the moment) my heart still skips a beat when I'm reading amazing design blogs and I see interiors that are just beautiful.


So, I'm incredibly excited to be sharing this discovery with you - I want to live in this shop! Unfortunately its in the wrong Lancaster (its in US not UK, boo)


Joel and Rita Wiebner are a husband and wife photography team who have been photographing together for over 12 years and they love everything photography related... and as well as having a store, they also have an Etsy shop and a photography business where they shoot weddings and portraits.

Here is what Joel had to say about their store.

"My wife and I are photographers and this store is our selfish little indulgence. We stock the store with items that we love ourselves. The entire store is photo themed from frames to vintage cameras to vintage photography and all kinds of other goodies"


Isn't it amazing?! I love it!

Do you live near here? You should go visit and say Hi for me!

All photos taken by Joel and Rita Wiebner and borrowed from this post where you can read more about their shop.

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Farah said...

Omg that shop is amazing!! I want to go to there!!

I miss taking out Mr Pink and just taking some snaps. I have about four rolls that I have to take to the lab but I just dont seem to have the time just yet :(

7 April 2011 at 09:21  
Blogger Anna said...

this is in the next state over me, I am planning a roadtrip!

7 April 2011 at 10:37  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Oh wow, you would just be in heaven here! I am sure you will get there one day :-)

7 April 2011 at 10:52  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

love the cases with old photos in them!!

i wonder what their house looks like?!

7 April 2011 at 12:46  
Blogger Misty Chaos said...

Ooh it looks amazing there! ♥

7 April 2011 at 13:04  
Blogger Lauren said...

Oh my gosh, is that Lancaster, PA? I am definitely going.

7 April 2011 at 13:43  
Blogger daisychain said...

Wow, amazing indeed!

7 April 2011 at 19:28  
Blogger Gracie said...

This is utterly amazing!! What a fun store and such a great concept. I admire other's creativity with decorating. I would visit just because it's so awesome!

8 April 2011 at 07:09  
Blogger Lavender Playground said...

This is so much fun,it's like a dream come true!

8 April 2011 at 08:05  
Blogger ana said...

ohhhhh. i love.

8 April 2011 at 13:31  
Blogger Dottie said...

Oh, boy! That place looks like heaven. Now I want to go on a road trip to Pennsylvania, but it's a bit far from Chicago. :)

8 April 2011 at 13:32  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

I'm so excited!! I wish I could go there. Now I just need to get plane tickets.

8 April 2011 at 21:52  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home