This Page

has been moved to new address

On the second week of Christmas... giveaway closed!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: On the second week of Christmas... giveaway closed!

This Page

has been moved to new address

On the second week of Christmas... giveaway closed!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: On the second week of Christmas... giveaway closed!

Friday, 2 December 2011

On the second week of Christmas... giveaway closed!

I'm 100% sure that you all know of pretty Ilene from Much Love, Illy - her lovely blog and shop, I've featured her here a number of times but I'm excited to have her here again in time for the holidays!

I'd be lying if I said that Ilene wasn't one of my blog crushes - she's cute, she's talented, she has her own personal style which I love, she isn't afraid to pull faces at the camera (which I also love) and she is an incredibly dedicated blogger whose persistance and enthusiasm constantly amazes me.


And as well as having her enthusiasic and fun blog, Ilene also has a gorgeous shop which I am completely smitten with - in fact I already own 4 of her pieces which I absolutely love (fyi, Ilene is amazing with custom orders, I just adore her)


So, you can win: $20 credit to spend in Much Love, Illy



The winner of this giveaway has been announced, thank you to everyone who took part!


p.s. the winner of last weeks giveaway from Hey Harriet is Dawn from Candidly Clyde - please email me!


Labels:

25 Comments:

Blogger Katie {Party of Four} said...

I would buy the golden rod poppy and the mysterious queen headband!

5 December 2011 at 15:51  
Blogger Katie {Party of Four} said...

I shared it via facebook.

5 December 2011 at 15:54  
Blogger Carrie said...

I'd definitely get a headband. One with a thin strap. Maybe the neutral colors? Or the yellow? Or...oh, I don't know. I'd have to choose one at random -- they're all so cute!!

Fingers crossed!

5 December 2011 at 16:02  
Blogger Athena said...

I would get the goldenrod poppy garland headband. Too cute.

cereza25 at yahoo dot com

5 December 2011 at 16:34  
Blogger Athena said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/GoddessFoodie/status/143730413356064769

cereza25 at yahoo dot com

5 December 2011 at 16:36  
Blogger Aimee said...

I'd totally buy the romance me with a glance mustard yellow poppy garland headband.

5 December 2011 at 16:40  
Blogger kaity said...

I love all of the poppy garland headbands! I can't even choose a specific one as my favorite - they're all so pretty.

5 December 2011 at 17:41  
Anonymous Margrethe said...

"A woodland delight poppy lace headband". And then I probably spend a little extra and buy "oh so lovely poppy garland headband", as well.

Thanks for having these giveaways, and the coupon! : D

5 December 2011 at 18:01  
Blogger Red Boots said...

Oh my - so difficult to choose - they are all so pretty!

After much deliberation I would pick the:
Romance me with a glance mustard headband
Oh so lovely poppy headband
And the golden rod poppy headband

That comes to more than $20 but i told you it was difficult to pick :)

x

5 December 2011 at 18:20  
Blogger henning love said...

i would love the crushing on you poppy garland headband.

5 December 2011 at 20:06  
Blogger Lisa said...

I like the city-girls-holiday-poppy-corsage! My daughter is a HUGE Alabama fan and she would love this.
lisamcgriff@hotmail.com

5 December 2011 at 20:55  
Blogger Ami said...

i'd buy the cobalt blue large rose earrings and the mermaid tail turquoise big bow hair clip!

marche_love [at] hotmail [dot] com

5 December 2011 at 20:57  
Blogger Ami said...

tweeted!!
https://twitter.com/#!/hunnybunny727/status/143796184190951424

5 December 2011 at 20:57  
Blogger Magali Vaz said...

Such lovely stuff. :)
I would choose mermaid tail turquoise big bow hair clip & mermaid tail turquoise big bow hair clip. I love those bows & how she wears them!

Magali
funkyblogger at gmail dot com

5 December 2011 at 22:28  
Blogger Celeste said...

I'm having a hard time deciding between the dandelions and bluebirds poppy garland headband, the just friends poppy garland headband, and the oh so lovely poppy garland headband.

If I won I might just buy them all hahaha :)

5 December 2011 at 23:07  
Blogger Jenni Austria Germany said...

i really love the mermaid tail turquoise big bow hair clip.

6 December 2011 at 02:40  
Blogger Gracie said...

Ahh I adore Ilene! I have a few of her pieces and have just bought another few. Plus a custom order. She's just awesome!!

I would buy the rainbow meets woodland poppy headband of the dancing through the strawberry fields. Or anything really :)

6 December 2011 at 05:39  
Blogger Erin Noie Photography said...

I would get some gorgeous hair charms!
erinnoie@hotmail.com

6 December 2011 at 09:18  
Blogger Erin Noie Photography said...

tweeted!
https://twitter.com/#!/erinnoie/status/143982763928858624
erinnoie@hotmail.com

6 December 2011 at 09:19  
Anonymous Zoë {Conversation Pieces} said...

Aww her stuff is lovely... and looking forward to checking out her blog. I think for me it would be http://www.etsy.com/listing/83792421/limited-rainbow-meets-woodland-poppy... though I'm torn between that and a more soft, pink one! :)

p.s. loving the glittery background!

6 December 2011 at 10:26  
Blogger arvee marie said...

wow! I would definitely love the red poppy ring! ♥

7 December 2011 at 03:18  
Blogger Shannau said...

OOOOhhhh I LIKE the romance me with a glance poppy corsage! That'd be cute in my hair!
shanna.u at gmail dot com

8 December 2011 at 19:01  
Blogger Shannau said...

Tweeted! https://twitter.com/#!/shannau/status/144854329457778689
shanna.u at gmail dot com

8 December 2011 at 19:02  
Blogger Val Harston said...

I would love for my granddaughters to have the sweet love poppy garland headband.
valharston@gmail.com

9 December 2011 at 16:43  
Blogger Val Harston said...

I shared this on my Facebook. Thanks! http://www.facebook.com/ValHarston/posts/251550264906772
valharston@gmail.com

9 December 2011 at 16:46  

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home