This Page

has been moved to new address

Forgotten Photos: Bempton Cliffs

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Forgotten Photos: Bempton Cliffs

This Page

has been moved to new address

Forgotten Photos: Bempton Cliffs

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Forgotten Photos: Bempton Cliffs

Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Forgotten Photos: Bempton Cliffs

Again this is a place that I have posted about before: Bempton Cliffs. However, I failed to mention before was that I had more than one camera with me (of course...) so here are the photos from Bempton Cliffs taken with my Yashica Autofocus.

Photo24_21APhoto26_23A
{Our Dad's are in this one too, and Thomas's Mum, I never noticed before}

  Photo25_22A
{these people however, I do not know...}

Photo21_18A Photo23_20A
I know I keep saying this, but I need to use this camera more!

Camera: Yashica Autofocus
Film: Kodak ISO 200 
Location: Bempton Cliffs, Yorkshire

Labels: , ,

20 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Rhianne, these are lovely! The colors in your photos always come out so stunning.

1 February 2012 at 13:57  
Blogger Luzmaría Alam said...

beautiful ^^ the place looks fun and peaceful

1 February 2012 at 14:54  
Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

These are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

1 February 2012 at 16:12  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thanks Cassie, I hope you are well

1 February 2012 at 16:14  
Blogger Rhianne said...

thank you, it was very peaceful

1 February 2012 at 16:14  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thanks Carrie, the light was particularly lovely that day which helped.

1 February 2012 at 16:15  
Blogger that kate said...

It looks great there. The colour of the sea is amazing. I need to go on some more day trips soon!

1 February 2012 at 17:30  
Blogger Dawn said...

This place is so gorgeous! Wow!

1 February 2012 at 18:53  
Blogger Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

Absolutely gorgeous! That first photo is especially breathtaking. Love it.

1 February 2012 at 23:54  
Blogger arvee marie said...

The photos looks dreamy!

2 February 2012 at 01:21  
Blogger roxana p. said...

i so love the colors! have discovered your blog trough bloglovin and I'm happy that i did! hehe ! beautiful pictures!
following you! ^^

http://roxana-pop.blogspot.com

2 February 2012 at 01:26  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks beautiful!

2 February 2012 at 09:14  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

i love these! colors are great! and what an amazing cliff...

2 February 2012 at 09:22  
Blogger Rhianne said...

yeah I thought the same about day trips! Its a shame Bempton Cliffs isn't really your way

2 February 2012 at 11:05  
Blogger Rhianne said...

it is, I loved it there

2 February 2012 at 11:06  
Blogger Rhianne said...

thank you Alli :)

2 February 2012 at 11:06  
Blogger Rhianne said...

thank you Arvee!

2 February 2012 at 11:07  
Blogger Rhianne said...

thank you, I'm really that that you like it!

2 February 2012 at 11:09  
Blogger Rhianne said...

it was and so quiet too

2 February 2012 at 11:09  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I forgot how dramatic it actually was, you can kind of get an idea from the photos how many birds were coving it too!

2 February 2012 at 11:10  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home