This Page

has been moved to new address

Rolling hills...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Rolling hills...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Rolling hills...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Rolling hills...

Friday, 20 April 2012

Rolling hills...

Photo20_20 Photo24_24 English Hills Panoramic Photo19_19 Photo18_18
I'm pretty sure that when people mention the 'rolling hills of England' that this is what people imagine! These were taken just outside Lancaster and I still absolutely love how many sheep there were haha. The barn we stayed at is somewhere to the right of the panoramic down the windy road.

I think taking panoramic pictures with my diana mini is my new favourite thing, they look so abstract with the overlapping lines... I definitely need to play with this idea more! I think it could look fascinating in colour too.

Click on the panoramic photo if you want to see it larger, I really like it!

Camera: Diana Mini
Film: Ilford XP2
Location: Lancashire

p.s. This is also a perfect example of rolling hills. They are one of my favourite things about England, I have to say.


Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Margrethe said...

I love these landscapes, such beautiful fields. And I love how your panorama turned out! It almost looks like it's getting engulfed in fog. I definitely want to try out more panoramas, as well, at least since my first one got too overexposed for my liking.

20 April 2012 at 16:07  
Anonymous antonella said...

I love the panoramic one! Do you know that I've never tried to create a panoramic shot with my Diana? I have just three shots left on the roll so I'll give it a try this weekend!

20 April 2012 at 16:09  
Blogger Anne said...

Oh, I'd never seen panorama photos taken with a Diana Mini! Those lines look cool!

20 April 2012 at 21:06  
Blogger Gracie said...

You have some of the best scenery in England. These are just gorgeous. And panorama shots too! With a Diana :) Amazing.

21 April 2012 at 02:51  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

You stayed in a barn? That is seriously too cool. This photos make me so excited for the UK next year, fingers crossed we get our visas! Than hopefully we can meet up.
Still so bummed about the parachute shirt, thanks for keeping an eye out for me.
Modcloth international shipping is sooooo dangerous...I cannot believe how crazy internet shopping is now considering it barely existed two years ago.

22 April 2012 at 11:47  
Blogger LeeLee said...

Love the second photo. Great pictures.

22 April 2012 at 16:07  
Anonymous Carla Coulson said...

HI Rhianna, These pics are so cool and moody. Love the images through the windows.. Lovely to have found your blog. Carla

23 April 2012 at 10:10  
Anonymous Angie said...

These are so good - especially the panorama, perfect for a rolling landscape like this one. It's always a bit dangerous looking at your pics, I'll be on the lomo website before you know it buying myself a diana mini!

25 April 2012 at 22:11  
Blogger Kristina said...

I really like the panorama pictures, it looks great!!
thanks for the lovely comment you left over at my pictures, so happy you like them!!
xx

26 April 2012 at 10:18  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home