This Page

has been moved to new address

The last of the Scarborough redscale photos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: The last of the Scarborough redscale photos...

This Page

has been moved to new address

The last of the Scarborough redscale photos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: The last of the Scarborough redscale photos...

Tuesday, 17 July 2012

The last of the Scarborough redscale photos...

These photos are cheering me up today as it is now under two months until our holiday in Whitby and I think Whitby is going to be the perfect location to use more of this redscale XR film in my LC-A. I'm already planning all the other films and cameras I want to take too!

Photo07_4Photo03_0Photo09_6Photo11_8Photo15_12Photo39_36Photo22_19 Photo08_5
You can see the whole set of photos from this film here.

Camera: Refurb LC-A
 Film: Lomo Redscale XR 
Location: Scarborough

Labels: , , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger mizhenka said...

These are great! I've just send off my first redscale film and am keeping everything crossed.

17 July 2012 at 13:57  
Blogger Dawn said...

Redscale is definitely one of the first films I want to try when I finally get my analog. I cannot wait.

17 July 2012 at 16:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! Funnily enough I follow the ELO Experience on Twitter in my idrawpopstars guise.

17 July 2012 at 18:30  
Blogger Cesar said...

I love the shots of the birds.

18 July 2012 at 03:32  
Blogger Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

I love the filter you used, gorgeous!

18 July 2012 at 21:56  
Blogger michelle said...

I really liked the colours you have achieved here! Did you set a specific ISO for it?

21 July 2012 at 09:19  
Anonymous ZoĆ« {Conversation Pieces} said...

These are a-fecking-mazing! They look like stills from a movie. Definitely going to try some redscale soon (always steered away from it for some reason?)

23 July 2012 at 16:10  
Blogger Rhianne said...

thanks love, I set my iso to 50 :) I love the softer redscale results with it.

23 July 2012 at 16:23  
Blogger Rhianne said...

definitely try the XR version from Lomography, it produces these softer results, I'm not really keen on the brighter films you can get in redscale.

and thank you <3

23 July 2012 at 16:23  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Ohhh, I can't wait to see them, how exciting!

23 July 2012 at 16:24  
Blogger Rhianne said...

are you getting a camera?! How exciting, let me know when you do :)

23 July 2012 at 16:24  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I love ELO :) Thanks!

23 July 2012 at 16:25  
Blogger Rhianne said...

me too, I didnt realise they were attacking each other at the time lol

23 July 2012 at 16:25  
Blogger Rhianne said...

thanks, its the film that created the tones, I really like it too :)

23 July 2012 at 16:25  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home