This Page

has been moved to new address

Caught in the rain...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Caught in the rain...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Caught in the rain...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Caught in the rain...

Wednesday, 22 July 2009

Caught in the rain...

This morning I got caught in the rain without an umbrella... and to make it worse my bus was late and I got wet feet - theres nothing worse than cold, soggy feet.

Rather than feel too sorry for myself I decided to cheer myself up by looking at some pretty pictures on Flickr - I wish I had had my Holga with me now... oh well :)

1. paris in the the rain, 2. Millennium Bridge, London 2004. Rain., 3. --> the beauty of the holga, 4. Artist in the Rain, 5. Rainy HOLGA #2, 6. Holga B/W, 7. Rain Check, 8. rain, 9. hawaii rain, 10. After it rained., 11. Rainy HOLGA #3, 12. rainy day

p.s. Isn't it great how blogging can turn a negative into a plus? Also I think its quite fitting all the photos were in black and white...

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Same New Story said...

what beautiful photographs! sorry to hear about your cold, soggy feet!!

22 July 2009 at 12:53  
Blogger Adele said...

oh so beautiful! (: I hate it when it rains..especially in England.. makes everything depressing! but you are right, blogging does lift ones spirits! (:

22 July 2009 at 14:18  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ohhhhhhh, wet feet are the worst! At least your attitude is sunny. : )

22 July 2009 at 23:15  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

i love black and white photos, they are the best arent they? but soggy feet are the worst so at least they balance each other out! hope you have a wonderful day today :)

23 July 2009 at 05:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got soggy feet yesterday - not fun!

23 July 2009 at 06:49  
Blogger alissa said...

haha i have only have one romantic experience being caught in the rain.
the rest never seem as poetic as these photos make it out to be!

24 July 2009 at 04:12  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home