This Page

has been moved to new address

Diana Mini!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Diana Mini!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Diana Mini!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Diana Mini!

Monday, 19 October 2009

Diana Mini!


Saturday morning was so exciting - I love waiting for post to arrive. Before I hit 'Buy Now' on ebay (oops) I read a few reviews of the Diani mini saying that it a bit flimsy and the book was a waste of money but I thought it was a really solid, beautiful little camera and the packaging and the book are wonderful - I love flicking through all the photos - the page is above is my absolute favourite!

Unfortunately I haven't taken any photos with Dee Dee yet
(what do you think... Dee Dee and Helga has a nice ring right?)
instead we took Helga out to play so I could finish the last roll
from Wales in time for the photo swap!

My collection of cameras on top of the mantlepiece is now my favourite place in the house, yeay!

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger M.M.E. said...

I finally caved and asked my boyfriend for a Holga for Christmas. He already has one but it's presently a pinhole. I almost can't wait until Christmas. Just bought a ton of film to get ready for the photo swap.

19 October 2009 at 14:57  
Blogger Unknown said...

What kind of film does the mini take? I have a regular Diana, Golden Half, Holga cat camera and a vintage lomo lc-a. I love them all!

19 October 2009 at 17:12  
Blogger Tori said...

I am so ready to get me one of these!

20 October 2009 at 04:25  
Blogger Emma Lavelle said...

Haha I'm exactly the same - i have my my 7 seven (yes, seven! i think i am getting obsessive) cameras on my dressing table are my favourite things in my room!! The only problem i'm having with my diana mini is that i have it on the rectangular setting and i cant figure out if i'm winding it on the right amount xx

20 October 2009 at 12:49  
Blogger Sara said...

how lovely is that! A collection of cameras!

20 October 2009 at 13:45  
Anonymous Marisa said...

beautiful photos.. i have been getting all my different cameras together for the photo swap... so excited!

20 October 2009 at 21:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've just come across your blog (so gutted i'm not in time for the photo swap :( - what an amazing idea!)
your collection of vintage cameras look lovely, i've just started collecting as well with some cheap car boot finds including a kodak brownie and a polaroid swinger. cannot wait to see the results of the photo swap, i'll have to keep checking the flickr site for uploads. keep up the great work! kate x

22 October 2009 at 17:34  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home