This Page

has been moved to new address

I love Wales: A few random holgas

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I love Wales: A few random holgas

This Page

has been moved to new address

I love Wales: A few random holgas

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I love Wales: A few random holgas

Tuesday, 20 October 2009

I love Wales: A few random holgas

Here some of the random holgas that I took from various places in Wales - I love how they all turned out.


I still have half a roll from Wales to develop as well! How exciting!

Labels: , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

That makes me want to go to Wales!

20 October 2009 at 16:02  
Blogger JacPfef said...

these are LOVELY! For some reason I just got your comment about the Fuji Instax - but to answer your question, I do really enjoy it. I'd rather be seen around town with a Polaroid, as the Fuji camera isn't so pretty, it actually looks like an 80s underwater contraption (and not in a good way) but the film is really inexpensive and I love the way the photos come out. I posted a few that I took around my little city pretty recently if you want to check them out! Hope you're well! xxJP

20 October 2009 at 16:31  
Blogger Unknown said...

These are so lovely!

Have you taken any pics with your diana mini? Where did you get it?

20 October 2009 at 16:33  
Blogger Crystal Ball said...

Oh boy, these are gorgeous! I adore the dreamy quality of them. Where did you purchase your Holga?

20 October 2009 at 18:26  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my goodness... just lovely! I especially love the first image!

I was out of town for 12 days and totally missed out on your awesome photo swap! :[ I can't wait to see the results & maybe you'll have Photo Swap II someday {!??}

xo.

20 October 2009 at 18:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my ancestory is welsh and i have never even taken the time to look up what the country actually looks like. so thank you for posting these. it looks beautiful.

20 October 2009 at 19:40  
Blogger Diana said...

These are gorgeous! I am so excited for shooting film!

20 October 2009 at 20:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures!

21 October 2009 at 00:27  
Blogger Amy said...

These are great. I really like the first one and the one with the little boat. I'm shooting with my vintage Rolleiflex tomorrow. I am so excited to see the results.

I'm doing a series on my blog called Through My Window - pictures of what people see out their window. It would be so great if you would send me one.

21 October 2009 at 03:56  
Blogger Nikolett said...

Ah girl, you got me wanting to jump into one of those wee little boats and go away somewhere. Can't wait to see what else you have yet to develop, all your pictures are relaxing and amazing!

21 October 2009 at 04:16  
Blogger aaaa said...

wow great pics!!!

such a beautiful place..

21 October 2009 at 13:49  
Blogger LookingGlassGirl said...

Beautiful pictures :).

21 October 2009 at 16:51  
Blogger Jenni said...

I also love Wales... from the looks of your photos!

21 October 2009 at 17:51  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home