This Page

has been moved to new address

Is it too early to think about christmas?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Is it too early to think about christmas?

This Page

has been moved to new address

Is it too early to think about christmas?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Is it too early to think about christmas?

Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Is it too early to think about christmas?

Etsy is my new favourite distraction! Last week I brought my first purchases from the lovely Chelsea's shop (Here and here - I've had my eye on them for months!) and now I can't stop looking at other things and wishing that I had them as well.
Here are some my favourites...







... I might have a slight obsession with cameras at the moment... oops!!

p.s. Hello to my new followers - Jez Gravel, Nikolett, Gloria, Emma, Carrie Ann, Jessica, Danielle, Missy, Amy, Seyma, Micaela, Isabella, Jen and Marcela - so excited (and somewhat amazed) to have you all here!

Labels: , ,

20 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I can't decide which one I want!

I did a post about the photo swap over on my blog, you should check it out.

What are the swapping dates?

21 October 2009 at 17:01  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

Great collection! I know, Etsy is certainly addicting. I'm buying all of my gifts from there now. I just wanted to let you know that because of you, I've finally decided to open an account on Flickr. So far I've only loaded my black and white photos.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/studiomme

Can't wait to see the photo swap results!

21 October 2009 at 17:02  
Blogger Shokoofeh said...

I love that you always welcome your new followers in this beautiful way!

:)
xo

p.s. I have Camera obsession too...! ah!

21 October 2009 at 17:23  
Blogger You Are My Fave said...

Definitely not too early to think about Christmas. A couple months away! My wish list is sky high by now.

21 October 2009 at 17:58  
Blogger Diana said...

It will probably sicken you if I told you my mom was done with Christmas shopping by August. So i wont. :)

21 October 2009 at 18:16  
Blogger Jill said...

It's never too early to think about Christmas! I just bought some ornaments on my lunch break!

21 October 2009 at 18:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello darling. i tagged you :) love the camera pictures. they are beautiful! and it is never too early to have a wish list.

21 October 2009 at 18:52  
Blogger Girl in the frame said...

Haha I love how you say hello to each new follower! :)
I love cameras too; wished I had the money to buy all the ones I want.
Cute art pieces!

21 October 2009 at 19:14  
Blogger Care said...

LOVE the prints, might have to go and check them out as well! Thanks!

21 October 2009 at 19:21  
Blogger aaaa said...

yea, definitely great stuff!!

and thank you VERY MUCH for the warm welcome.. really love your blog :)

21 October 2009 at 20:24  
Blogger Pixel Wild Child said...

Etsy is addictive isn't it? ;O)
There seems to be a trend towards vintage cameras everywhere I look! I like them too. Some very nice picks here...

21 October 2009 at 21:37  
Blogger queen-of-nostalgia said...

I love Etsy! I buy and sell, and let me tell you... I could just drool there all day :)

Love the cameras! I love vintage camera stuff - classic!

Cheers!
Kristen

21 October 2009 at 22:54  
Blogger AmyK said...

One of these days I'll have to post pictures of Hubby's old vintage cameras. He has a couple of folding cameras... They're cool. :]

21 October 2009 at 23:05  
Anonymous buhdoop said...

Hi, I just found your blog. Seeing all these great pictures makes me want to get a camera!

22 October 2009 at 01:27  
Blogger Gabby said...

I am addicted to Etsy! Great finds, lady!

22 October 2009 at 03:39  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That little journal is adorable!

22 October 2009 at 04:29  
Blogger Red Boots said...

Thanks for the Sufjan link - I am a very happy Wendy!!

So excited to start the photo swap. Monday is going to be my taking photos day!!

xx

ps: how cute is the polaroid notebook? Love at first sight!

pps: got your e-mail thanks! So excited - will work on that next week!

22 October 2009 at 08:59  
Blogger Eadaoin said...

it's never ever too early to think about christmas lol. i've been thinking about it for ages now! been looking up delicious christmas cookie recipes all week and planning what i'm going to make :)

i've also already decided where the christmas tree is going and how we're going to decorate! it's just my favourite time of year, i love the warmth and happiness that surrounds this festival and spending so much time with all my family! it's hard not to get excited about it.

these cameras are all pretty cool, etsy is fantastic for presents!! i don't blame you at all for getting obsessed, i've spent so many hours there myself coveting all the crafty goodness hehe.

22 October 2009 at 11:03  
Blogger boots said...

i may have some stuff you would like in my shop too! i love christmas shopping! www.ktolve.etsy.com

22 October 2009 at 13:40  
Blogger Sobinique said...

Cool! I love these!

23 October 2009 at 12:09  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home