This Page

has been moved to new address

I love mail! (and swaps!)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I love mail! (and swaps!)

This Page

has been moved to new address

I love mail! (and swaps!)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I love mail! (and swaps!)

Tuesday, 2 February 2010

I love mail! (and swaps!)

This weekend was so exciting!! I received my gift swap parcel from Erika (who's blog I totally adore - I was so excited when I saw who had sent it!) and I have to admit it is the most perfect gift ever!!


Chocolate, autumn feet photo postcards, lipbalm and look at all the yellow! I am seriously smitten with the owl purse - I used it on Saturday straight away...

and the yellow flash lomography disposable camera! Eep! Just perfect - we took out it on Saturday night as well and then went for a walk along the canal on Sunday just so I could finish it off!

Erika added that you can also reuse the camera so I included the photo of it open for anyone as curious as I was to see inside (haha) I'm picking the photos up today, hurray!!

Thanks Erika for the amazing present and Carly for hosting such a great swap :D

(Now all I need to do is get round to finishing the photoswap...)

Labels: , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger White Rabbit said...

Awww this is so cool! I didn't know you could even buy disposble lomogpraphy cameras!

2 February 2010 at 13:08  
Blogger Erika said...

Hurray!!! I'm glad you liked it!!

2 February 2010 at 13:47  
Blogger alexandria leigh said...

so cool! i can't wait to see the pictures!!

2 February 2010 at 15:12  
Blogger Micaela said...

what a really lovely gift! :) all that yellow (and really everything) is so you!

happy mail is the best and carly's swap was SO much fun.

2 February 2010 at 16:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a thoughtful gift! Loving the owls!

2 February 2010 at 17:31  
Blogger Anna said...

oh that yellow owl bag is so cute! and the lomo what a great gift swap!

2 February 2010 at 17:56  
Blogger Unknown said...

How fun! You got some really great things.

2 February 2010 at 18:19  
Blogger Eadaoin said...

that looks like fun!! i should really get doing some swaps, it seems a great way to strengthen blogger bonds :)

2 February 2010 at 22:37  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! How cute! The camera is perfect for you! I had no idea they made disposable lomos! What rock have I been under?!

3 February 2010 at 00:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of goodies - looks like fun :)

3 February 2010 at 00:48  
Blogger Belen said...

jealous of this awesomeness! :D

3 February 2010 at 05:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rhianne I wouldn't cut out the sugar in those muffins, I think they would be a bit bitter without it.

3 February 2010 at 10:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you got some really cool stuff. love the owl purse and lomo camera.

3 February 2010 at 15:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love receiving mail too :)

3 February 2010 at 21:50  
Blogger Rachel Elizabeth said...

What a beautiful package to receive.

4 February 2010 at 01:10  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home