This Page

has been moved to new address

So....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: So....

This Page

has been moved to new address

So....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: So....

Wednesday, 17 February 2010

So....

{May all your wishes today come true, by Toomy☺}

...tomorrow is my little blogs one year birthday/blog anniversary thing
and today I just reached 300 followers
how amazing/ridiculous/fantastic/bewildering/exciting is that!!

I'll be honest, my blog started off pretty rubbish - I've never done anything like this before and it took me a good couple of months to get into the swing of it but now I am incredibly pleased with it, with all the amazing people I have met through my blog and some of the great projects and swaps* that I have been involved in through my blog.

Tomorrow I have a great giveaway planned which I am so excited about, so I thought I better get the gushing, teeny bit of crying and amazement out of the way today :)

A massive thank you to everyone who reads my blog - I probably wouldn't have continued to blog if Jessica, Jamie and Amy didn't start to follow my blog way back when. I always try to read everyone's blog and reading other blogs is definitely an inspiration for writing mine.

Here's to another year!


*talking of swaps, have you seen Megan's stationary swap? I love stationary, what a great idea!

Labels: , ,

39 Comments:

Blogger Kora Bruce [Dixie Lust] said...

CONGRATULATIONS MISS!

How exciting a bloggy birthday annnnd 300 followers!

Well you've definitely earned the right to celebrate with all your hard work and your lovely posts!

17 February 2010 at 16:27  
Blogger Yelena R. said...

Yay! Congrats! Your posts always put a smile on my face :)

17 February 2010 at 16:29  
Blogger Summer Athena said...

you are amazing! 300 and counting that is what i see in your future, bc you are a rad tad fantasticmad. yeah. that made no sense...or did it???

xoxox

17 February 2010 at 16:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!!! how exciting happy blogversary :D my blog is fairly new so im still getting the hang of things!!! ohh and congrats on 300 followers :D a good day to celebrate

17 February 2010 at 16:57  
Blogger {andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

love it! congrats.

17 February 2010 at 17:18  
Blogger Emma Lavelle said...

Congratulations!

xxx

17 February 2010 at 17:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats and Happy Blog Birthday!

17 February 2010 at 17:28  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Blog B-Day! I think my one year is coming soon.

17 February 2010 at 17:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

17 February 2010 at 17:37  
Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

Aww congrats girl! Both on the year, and the followers! :)

17 February 2010 at 17:55  
Blogger Nicole said...

300? That's amazing! Congrats on your continued success.

17 February 2010 at 18:28  
Blogger Belen said...

YAY! One year anni and already at 300?! Dang! I was barely at 40-something (or else, I don't remember) when I held my giveaway for my one-year! You're awesome Rhianne and I'm glad we're blog friends! Can't wait wait for the giveaway. ^_^

PS, I'm still working on the Diamond in the Rough you sent me. Should be sent to you soon! :)

17 February 2010 at 18:30  
Blogger AmyK said...

Aw, congratulations! Big bloggy event!! I can't believe it was THAT long ago that I found your blog and started following!

Thanks for the little shoutout :]

17 February 2010 at 18:56  
Blogger Micaela said...

YAY FOR YOUR FOLLOWERS!!!!

you helped my little blog grow so i have YOU to thank. i adore your blog and so CHEERS to this, and for another year!!! xoxoxo

17 February 2010 at 19:17  
Blogger Carrie said...

Aw, Happy Bloggy Birthday, dear! :) I'm so glad I found your blog in time to be here for your first celebration.

17 February 2010 at 19:35  
Blogger evelyn said...

wow...Congrats ;)

17 February 2010 at 20:21  
Blogger Anna said...

congratulations lady! to another year!

17 February 2010 at 20:50  
Blogger Mr. Baxter Brown said...

Wow! Congratulations!! Any advice for a newbie blogger?

17 February 2010 at 20:54  
Blogger Cassie said...

Huge congratulations Rhianne - seems to have just multiplied and multiplied, so shows how hard you have worked. Well Done
xx

17 February 2010 at 21:13  
Blogger Shelley Mc said...

CONGRATULATIONS, That is definitely a great accomplishment.

Your lovely blog is definitely an inspiration to me that is why I gave you the Sweet Blog Award today.
See the feature @ http://darknsweetlife.blogspot.com/2010/02/today-is-wednesday-and-so-it-is-time.html

17 February 2010 at 21:20  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Congratulations!! I love your blog and am so glad that you stuck with it. You were actually one of the first blogs i followed along with Carly and Micaela!
Thanks for mentioning my swap!

17 February 2010 at 22:05  
Blogger Heidi Rose said...

Happy Birthday 'For the easily distracted...'! :) Way to go on all those followers. You deserve each one of them, sweetie.

17 February 2010 at 22:51  
Blogger Unknown said...

C O N G R A T S to you and your beautiful blog, Rhianne! You are sweet, inspiring and creative. I enjoy your blog immensely and am so glad to have met you! xo

18 February 2010 at 00:14  
Blogger Amy said...

Happy Blogaversary! 300 followers is awesome, Congratulations!!! xo

P.S. I got my package in the mail. I love the photos and the little extras ones too. I'm happy to have them in my collection. :)

18 February 2010 at 02:20  
Blogger leila brewster photography said...

ahhh congrats! cheers to another year and many more! LOVE your blog! :)

18 February 2010 at 02:30  
Blogger alissa said...

aww congrats! thats fabulous

18 February 2010 at 04:01  
Blogger Cynthia said...

so amazing congrats hun on your anniversary and and 300 followers :)

cheers to another year indeed

18 February 2010 at 04:42  
Anonymous Gali said...

Congratulations!

18 February 2010 at 05:30  
Blogger AbbieBabble said...

Happiest of blog birthdays!

18 February 2010 at 12:38  
Blogger Laura Demetriou said...

Congrats lovely! I love your blog so much, the colour and of course, your love of cameras just keeps me coming back for more!

Congrats!

18 February 2010 at 13:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations to an amazing photographer/blogger!!!

18 February 2010 at 15:19  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Happy happy anniversary. What an amazing milestone. Congrats to your beautiful blog!

18 February 2010 at 23:14  
Blogger Teach.Workout.Love said...

congratrs!!!!! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27650157 thats my fav!!!!

19 February 2010 at 04:38  
Blogger Teach.Workout.Love said...

plus im blogging it!!

19 February 2010 at 04:39  
Blogger Nikolett said...

Aww, congrats on one year and all those followers! You definitely deserve it lady and I hope you blog for lots and lots of months and years to come :)

19 February 2010 at 17:04  
Blogger Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Congrats!

I love the Streets of Chicago.

19 February 2010 at 18:28  
Blogger Rachel Elizabeth said...

I love Streets of Chicago. That's my city. Loving it!

21 February 2010 at 03:20  
Blogger Rachel Elizabeth said...

I follow you on bloglovin'.

21 February 2010 at 03:20  
Blogger Diana said...

congrats, lady! have you ever checked your rss subscribers? you probably have more there, too! that's where i follow :)

27 February 2010 at 08:18  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home