This Page

has been moved to new address

Hello Spring...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Hello Spring...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Hello Spring...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Hello Spring...

Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Hello Spring...

Even though it has been 6 months since my Hello Autumn... post this Winter felt so much longer... I was beginning to think we were never going to make it to Spring!

I think its finally here though!

I can't wait: to not have to wear a pair of boots or wellies just to walk into work, see some lambs skipping in fields, have a vase of daffodils in the house, go for a evening walk and take some gorgeous pictures in the Spring sunshine.


p.s. please forgive the rather blurry diana mini spring morning photo above,
it was such a great picture in my head that I still love it...

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad it is spring as the warmer weather should be on its way. YAY!!!

2 March 2010 at 11:37  
Blogger Anna said...

springtime in England seems so much more magical than spring here :)

2 March 2010 at 12:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for spring!

2 March 2010 at 13:45  
Blogger ruthpclark said...

I think the blurriness is absolutely perfect...it really DOES seem so much more magical in England!

2 March 2010 at 14:33  
Blogger AbbieBabble said...

Lambs skipping- that sounds like a perfect springtime scene.

2 March 2010 at 14:39  
Blogger Carrie said...

Lambs skipping? I wasn't aware that lambs actually skipped. I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of seeing a real live lamb though, so I guess I wouldn't know.

Either way it makes a wonderful spring time image. :) I can't wait for the warmer weather and sunshine either.

2 March 2010 at 15:00  
Blogger Diana said...

I can't wait either!!

2 March 2010 at 18:10  
Blogger Laura Demetriou said...

Twwo days straight of blue skies in London town... I was almost delerious this morning!

2 March 2010 at 21:34  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Oh I am so jealous that your going into spring and were going into Autumn i hate cold weather. I love the photo though.

2 March 2010 at 22:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello autumn :P

We are finally moving away from the crazy hot weather!

3 March 2010 at 01:28  
Anonymous peenkfrik said...

Wish I could have four seasons too. ;)

8 March 2010 at 14:18  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home