This Page

has been moved to new address

I've officially gone camera crazy...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I've officially gone camera crazy...

This Page

has been moved to new address

I've officially gone camera crazy...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I've officially gone camera crazy...

Tuesday, 18 May 2010

I've officially gone camera crazy...


I may have just brought this collection of cameras for a bargain price!
I'm so excited!!!


p.s. Check out my England guest post on the lovely Cassie's blog!

Labels: ,

24 Comments:

Blogger emily said...

oh my goodness. overload! hehe how fun!!

18 May 2010 at 22:51  
Blogger Maddy said...

do they work?! i saw your tweet... 29 is such a steal!

18 May 2010 at 23:19  
Blogger I Love You More Than... said...

Wow that is so exciting!
I'ma bit jealous.

18 May 2010 at 23:35  
Blogger Helen said...

wow wow wow! what are you going to do with them all? (except the obvous...take photos with them).

18 May 2010 at 23:43  
Blogger Kattrina said...

That IS crazy!! I've never seen so many cameras outside of a camera store. Have soooo much fun with them!

19 May 2010 at 01:20  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Wow, how amazing!

19 May 2010 at 01:30  
Blogger Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

um WOW. So cool.

19 May 2010 at 01:30  
Blogger ashleyTIA said...

wow!! Jealous!! You should do Elsie's camera DIY to some of them. :)

19 May 2010 at 02:13  
Blogger Meghan said...

Oh wow!!! I have never seen so many cameras in one space!

19 May 2010 at 03:12  
Blogger Teach.Workout.Love said...

wow awesome!!!! where did u get them from!?!?! i really need some new cameras...mine really suck

19 May 2010 at 03:43  
Blogger Anna said...

hahaha you are adorable. have fun figuring them all out ;)

19 May 2010 at 03:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love love your collection! so much fun stuff you can do with those!
sarah of
URBAN VARIETIES

19 May 2010 at 04:35  
Blogger muchlove said...

Wow, what a collection!! I'm jealous!

19 May 2010 at 07:30  
Blogger TIERAsta said...

omgosh you are crazy! but if it really was a great bargain and i can't say i could have resisted either :)

19 May 2010 at 08:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely an obsession!!!!! I bet you will have fun using them all.

19 May 2010 at 08:56  
Anonymous Zoe, Conversation Pieces said...

OMG!! That is camera crazy ;) Better get snapping then!

19 May 2010 at 12:24  
Blogger Emma Lavelle said...

You've just bought all these? How much, if you dont mayind me asking? Ebay? Do they work? Sooooo jealous! xx

19 May 2010 at 17:17  
Blogger Red Boots said...

Oh my goodness - what are you going to do with them all?? I've got three cameras and it makes my head hurt sometimes trying to decide which one to take out with me...!

19 May 2010 at 19:01  
Blogger that kate said...

This is immense! How exciting!

20 May 2010 at 09:25  
Blogger notRuairi said...

Buying all the surveillance equipment before Big Brother gets it? I like your style.

20 May 2010 at 10:47  
Blogger Jessi Haish said...

Haha that is going to be a blast. Have fun; cute blog!

20 May 2010 at 19:25  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Holy cow lady. That is one impressive collection!

21 May 2010 at 00:02  
Blogger Diana said...

you scored, girl!

i would go nuts with the 35mm!

i still have more cameras, though ;)

21 May 2010 at 05:44  
Blogger mina said...

!!! i thought we were bad.

22 May 2010 at 21:56  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home