This Page

has been moved to new address

Etsy love October: City of Blackbirds!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Etsy love October: City of Blackbirds!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Etsy love October: City of Blackbirds!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Etsy love October: City of Blackbirds!!

Monday, 4 October 2010

Etsy love October: City of Blackbirds!!


I first fell in love with Eadaoin and her photos when I saw her blog City of Blackbirds, I loved the colours, the tone and the content was just perfect. As soon as Eadaoin opened her shop I knew I was going to love everything and I really do!!

Cupcakes, macarons, teacups and heart shaped bokehs! What more could a girl want??(In fact I have the macaroon print in our bedroom as I type, it looks wonderful!)

{Click on the photo above to find these lovely prints and even more...}

I'm 100% sure that you will love Eadaoin's shop as much as I do so please check it out and spread the Etsy love :)


p.s. Do you have an etsy shop? If so, why not send me an email with your link AND a paragraph introducing yourself with an explanation of why I (and my readers) will love your shop... I might even decide to feature you if you're lucky!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger AbbieBabble said...

That picture with the hearts? Perfect. I shall have to go check out her Etsy shop immediately.

4 October 2010 at 14:59  
Blogger Alyssa said...

Her store makes me scream "I LOVE" and... "GET ME SUGARY GOODNESS NOW!!!!!"

Beautiful prints :)

4 October 2010 at 15:18  
Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

what fun shops!! thanks for introducing us to this new etsy find. love these prints - esp the bokuh (?) shot. and of course, cupcakes - such a weakness for me.

4 October 2010 at 15:41  
Blogger Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

this all looks so delicious! I'm too hungry to watch :P

<3
K

4 October 2010 at 20:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures!

5 October 2010 at 08:38  
Blogger becca said...

The hearts! How do they do that? I'm intrigued. It looks so NEAT :)

5 October 2010 at 11:13  
Blogger Nicki said...

I love all of these pictures and the things in them! :]

5 October 2010 at 14:52  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home