This Page

has been moved to new address

Finally...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Finally...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Finally...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Finally...

Tuesday, 12 October 2010

Finally...

We have a gallery wall in our bedroom! I'm so excited about it...
Every time that I walk in the room it makes me smile.


Though please forgive the horrid photo - my phone likes to randomly set itself to the smaller, worse setting when taking pictures (which is so frustrating!!)

Included on the wall (so far) is:

~ Some pretty prints I won from Pop Pop Portraits ~
~ My fave print from Violet May ~
~ Some lovely camera postcards from Lola's Room ~
~ My fave macaron print from City of Blackbirds ~
~ Pugs not Drugs card from Gemma Correll ~
(I love it!)
~ One of Thomas's photoswap photos ~
~ A picture of Thomas's old cat Timmy ~
~ The Time-Travelling Tourists print from Studio MME ~
(I have been waiting forever to get that on a wall!)
~ A wonderful print of Cromer we brought in Norfolk ~

I can't wait to keep adding to it!

12 Comments:

Blogger Franca said...

We have a wall like that too. It's like our own private gallery, because noone else ever goes into our bedroom. I should take a picture of it soon!

12 October 2010 at 13:14  
Blogger Tracey said...

This is a great idea - I'm so doing this with my art once I get it all framed ... it looks wonderful!!! :D

12 October 2010 at 13:25  
Blogger Claudz said...

Such a great idea! We're renting and can't do anything to the walls. Can't wait to have my own place to do this too

12 October 2010 at 13:50  
Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i love all those prints! they are absolutely darling. :) thanks for the inspirtaion - my green bedroom/studio walls are so bare right now. might need to do this!

12 October 2010 at 15:03  
Blogger ana said...

oh i love your mini-gallery :D prints are probably my favorite thing to shop for on etsy. :D

12 October 2010 at 15:58  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

I love it! It's so nice to see other people's art walls. I'm glad my Time Travelers found a lovely place in your home.

12 October 2010 at 17:34  
Blogger mysterymoor said...

everybody should own the pugs not drugs print :)

12 October 2010 at 18:59  
Blogger Melissa said...

I love it! I did something similar in my room and get excited every time I see it, haha! You have some really pretty prints.

12 October 2010 at 19:51  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

I am working on my "wall of art" unfortunately I haven't had the guts to ask our landlord if I can put 10 nails into the wall. I have to do it soon though as the prints are looking sad in a pile next to the wall.

12 October 2010 at 22:59  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love it! I want to start one in our hallway!

13 October 2010 at 01:50  
Blogger Diana said...

I need to send you your gift to add it to the wall ;)

18 October 2010 at 20:08  
Blogger Nicole said...

I so need to do something like this in my new apartment.

20 October 2010 at 02:42  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home