This Page

has been moved to new address

Breaking down that brick wall...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Breaking down that brick wall...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Breaking down that brick wall...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Breaking down that brick wall...

Wednesday, 6 October 2010

Breaking down that brick wall...

I'm finally getting around to sorting out my blog tags and reacquainting myself with my blog - it's been so fun going through my old posts.

I thought I would share a few of my favourites with you... I like the idea of getting to know people better so we might as well start with you getting to know me better :)


(the post that pretty much converted me to loving yellow...)









(and today, I feel like this too...)

I think that will do for now don't you?

I'm still completely overwhelmed that alot of these posts are over a year old - where has the time gone? Does time move differently when you hit 25 (faster...that is...)?

p.s. this has helped with the bloggers block a little, I like my blog lol...

p.s.s. Why was I so unorganised with my tags?!?!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're too cute to be true <3

6 October 2010 at 18:54  
Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

love this - what a good idea, girl. :)

6 October 2010 at 19:44  
Blogger ana said...

i love everything about this post :) thanks for this compilation, i'm enjoying reading them. i especially love you & harry loving the beach :D

6 October 2010 at 20:30  
Blogger Maddy said...

i'm really unorganized with my tags too...

you and Thomas sound like me and Matt... especially with the rock band and going out to eat!

6 October 2010 at 21:16  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

My tags are an absolute mess, something I will sort out on a rainy day. I cant wait to read 20 facts about you and Thomas :-)

6 October 2010 at 23:20  
Blogger michelle said...

this is going to keep me happily occupied for awhile! :)

7 October 2010 at 03:11  
Blogger Melissa said...

I love all your Holga pictures! I don't know enough about the camera to justify paying for the film, but it takes such gorgeous pictures!

7 October 2010 at 03:32  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home