This Page

has been moved to new address

Around the Barn...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Around the Barn...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Around the Barn...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Around the Barn...

Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Around the Barn...

CNV00014aPhoto03_1APhoto04_2CNV00015a
I kind of wish I'd taken more photos of the barn with my film cameras, but I'm glad that I got a few - especially the one of the back garden area and also the barn from a distance. It really was a great destination!

Camera: Yashica Samurai
Films: Lomo CN ISO 400 and Kodak Elitechrome ISO 100
Location: Lancashire, England

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Michelle said...

Especially LOVE the last photograph!

1 May 2012 at 13:37  
Anonymous Margrethe said...

This is just like in Postman Pat, haha. So cozy, and I love all the divided fields. The last picture is beautiful!

1 May 2012 at 18:42  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Yeah I love that one too - you can see the whiole farm as well as the barn we stayed in :)

3 May 2012 at 13:40  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I never thought about that but it is isn't it :) just no black and white cat lol

3 May 2012 at 13:41  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home