This Page

has been moved to new address

This past weekend...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: This past weekend...

This Page

has been moved to new address

This past weekend...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: This past weekend...

Monday, 23 July 2012

This past weekend...


Was relaxing, hurray! 

I finally got my hair cut short, bought some more wool and consequently finished my first ever set of crochet granny squares (I'm hooked, ha), I even started connecting them together too, its awesome.

I also finally found clothing with birds on (it's a cute skirt and it was in a charity shop!) and I took my new double dip plastic camera by James Butler out for a spin and met a new cat friend in the process.

Hurray for relaxing weekends! 


p.s. If you're interested in learning crochet (I only started a couple of weeks ago) this post by Alycia is a great starting point, it gave me the kick up the butt I needed to actually make something rather than talk about it, thanks Alycia!!

p.p.s. Nanna, I might take you up on those knitting lessons now :)

Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

Your hair is adorable! Love it!

23 July 2012 at 15:08  
Blogger Unknown said...

your hair looks amazing! really love it.

23 July 2012 at 16:04  
Blogger Unknown said...

cheers to relaxing weekends, hair cuts, clothes with birds and lovely photos! xoxo

23 July 2012 at 17:18  
Blogger Luzmaría Alam said...

cute cat and print

23 July 2012 at 17:52  
Blogger Siobhan Watts said...

Gorgeous hair, and loving that you've learnt to crochet. Welcome to some serious addiction...have a great week! x

23 July 2012 at 21:38  
Anonymous dani press said...

i've always meant to start learning crochet! thanks for the tip! xo.

23 July 2012 at 21:56  
Blogger Lauren said...

I tried to learn crochet a few years ago usign the Stitch N Bitch book, haha.. but I gave up after awhile.

That bird fabric is pretty awesome!

23 July 2012 at 23:36  
Blogger Ashley said...

I LOVE those squares! The colors are perfect.
Also, the kitty is adorable. Glad you had a great weekend!

24 July 2012 at 03:12  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

You are rockin' that haircut, Rhianne! Adorable.

25 July 2012 at 06:33  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home