This Page

has been moved to new address

Followers...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Followers...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Followers...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Followers...

Tuesday, 19 May 2009

Followers...

The followers thing confuses me... For a second I swear I had 2 followers. I had a new follower by the name of AB... but then my screen went blank, I tapped a button on my mouse and they were gone :(

Can you delete followers? I hope I didn't delete them by accident... or maybe they decided not to follow me anymore... either way I'm a bit sad that I lost my second follower. Is there anyway of finding them and inviting them back to your blog?

doh.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Same New Story said...

haha! it is entirely my fault. I was the one who could not figure out followers {hangs head in shame}. I could not get the darn thing to put my profile instead of AB. I have got my act together and you do indeed have 2 followers. Very sorry for the confusion and novel-length comment.

19 May 2009 at 19:48  
Blogger AmyK said...

Sad! The followers thing is a little bit... weird... to me. I can't help but go, "Aw, so-and-so has like, 29083450983245 followers and I've only got like, 14! And so-and-so hasn't been blogging as long as I have!" It's silly.

Comment them and say, "Hey! Come check out my blog!" and hint at them to come back to your blog, and blog-stalk them until they follow you again! Haha =]

20 May 2009 at 02:32  
Blogger Jessica Marie said...

well at least you have three followers now :D

i think you can delete them... but i doubt you did.

hope you're having a lovely tuesday night :D

20 May 2009 at 03:46  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home