This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh my...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh my...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh my...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh my...

Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Oh my...

I know - 3 posts in one day but I got too excited about seeing these and I had to share!! I know that Kate Spade is everywhere at the moment (here, here, here and here) but I had to post the pictures of the yellow tights! I seriously seriously want some!


I'm completely in love with these clothes - can you believe I didn't know about Kate Spade before today?!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I LOVE them with that scalloped dress!

12 August 2009 at 16:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I adore Kate Spade! So vintage-y. Yellow tights are something I would love to be able to pull off but sadly a youth spent playing sport and dancing my way around Ireland means that yellow tights + my calves = nightmare.

12 August 2009 at 17:16  
Blogger Gabby said...

I love this look...but I think I'd look goofy!

12 August 2009 at 23:27  
Blogger alissa said...

ooo the color combinations are great - the yellow tights are really fun. im looking forward to the fall = lots of tights!

13 August 2009 at 02:10  
Blogger Chelsea Talks Smack said...

love the white dress with the yellow tights!

13 August 2009 at 08:41  
Blogger Fé... said...

I'm loving Kate Spade so very much!!! The quirky-cutie touch is suitable for playful days like these days...
Youthful days don't repeat. Enjoy!!!

24 August 2009 at 15:10  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home