This Page

has been moved to new address

Out and about...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Out and about...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Out and about...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Out and about...

Wednesday, 19 August 2009

Out and about...


Around Kirkstall Abbey with a mild addiction to the panorama setting on my phone and taking photos of our feet... Such fun!

*The photo of our feet wasn't taken with the panorama setting - I just cropped it so it looked pretty next to the other two.*

Labels: , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Yelena R. said...

I love that panorama setting! The pictures look really cool :)

19 August 2009 at 15:37  
Blogger Vicki said...

HI There :) just came across you through sunflares plethora blog, she gave me a lemonade stand award at the same time as she gave you an award so i thought id check you out :) love the black & white photos on a previous post and all the vintage cameras!
much love from Ireland xx
magpie-girl.blogspot.com

19 August 2009 at 15:47  
Blogger Paulina said...

what fun!!! what type of camera do you use? I am still trying to figure out the panorama on my camera.....I have a panorama lens...but not a setting.
I just love your photos!!

19 August 2009 at 15:56  
Blogger LenoreNeverM♡re said...

something so appealing & romantic about old ruins!
Lovely week dear~

xo*

19 August 2009 at 18:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have made Kirkstall Abbey look very different with that camera.

19 August 2009 at 19:01  
Blogger Hope Adela Pasztor said...

that abbey is hauntingly gorgeous! lovely picture!

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

19 August 2009 at 21:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like the shoe pic :)

20 August 2009 at 01:01  
Blogger alissa said...

seriously i want to live in your country! there is nothing like this nearby me:(

20 August 2009 at 02:13  
Blogger claradevi said...

I love how the cropped image made different perspective from your other photos! Fresh and lovely. And I'm glad that the wonderful Vik from Ireland found your blog too! This circle of friends are amazing - and you both will find that you're also amazing yourself!

20 August 2009 at 03:01  
Blogger Lissa Chandler said...

I love feet pictures... so much that my husband and I put one in our wedding announcement. And last night, my mother in law told me about a family friend who insisted that we stole the picture from the internet and put it in. It was so funny.

20 August 2009 at 05:39  
Blogger JessicaLeighLaLou said...

I love your blog! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated for the Adorable Blog Award. Have a look see on my blog, if you'd like to pass the award on. :)

20 August 2009 at 20:37  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home