This Page

has been moved to new address

Just to say...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Just to say...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Just to say...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Just to say...

Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Just to say...


So I'm checking blogger on my phone whilst we were at a gig last night, trying not to be too obvious so that Boyfriend doesn't give me any dirty looks (I'm terrible, I know, sorry Boyfriend, I love you) and I see 100 followers!!

Being sly goes totally out of the window, I grab his arm, thrust my phone in his face and squeal 'oh my gosh! 100 followers!!' and Boyfriend in all his excitement says.... "didn't you only celebrate 50 like a week ago?"

Technically Boyfriend it was just over a month, so there! And yes I am as surprised as you are...

Anyway, thank you so much for following and reading my blog, I love having you all here and reading your lovely comments - I really wish that I had been much more prepared and had another giveaway to offer you as a massive thank you but I got so excited by the photo swap I didn't even think about it... I shall think of something*


So... a big hello to my latest followers: Check out all their great blogs!

Lavelle (the cutest blog!), AlphaButtonpusher, Erika, Kora Bruce (do you have a blog?), Anna, Milly, Courtney, Heather, Carly, Neonemulsion (best name ever!), Or-so-I-feel, Katrina and Jill


*Incidently if any one reading this is thinking they want to do a giveaway on my blog (how convient would that be?!) Drop me an email :)

Labels: , ,

19 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

congratulations!!!

7 October 2009 at 11:27  
Blogger Cassie said...

Congratulations and I believe I may have become your 101!! Your photo swap was part of my inspiration for my blog post today and I have added your logo.
Not brave enough to join myself just yet! But looking forward to seeing results xx

7 October 2009 at 12:05  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

aww yay for now 101!! you deserve a milllion followers lady, but im sure that will come soon ;) hugs! oh and i just read your sweet comment on my latest post, thank yo for always being so sweet :) i wont see josh til my friends wedding that's on november 15th! boo!! {and i totally do the same thing to josh whenever i hit a "blog" milestone!}}

7 October 2009 at 12:29  
Blogger just me said...

Yeah yeah 101 well done I am celebrating 8..haha not too many I know but 8 people following my ramble wowie!! and you mentioned me fanx and fanx again maybe i'll pick up a couple more and make it to a whole 10 hehe.
Cassie be brave be brave...I'll swap with ya if ya like ?? xx

7 October 2009 at 12:36  
Blogger Adele said...

congrats, love! here's to another 100 (: ps: I'm sooo excited about the photo swap too! I just hope my pictures don't turn out boring or ruined! xx

7 October 2009 at 13:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats getting 100 followers!

7 October 2009 at 13:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

7 October 2009 at 13:56  
Blogger IKS said...

congrats:) and you have another one :)

7 October 2009 at 14:12  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

It's no wonder you've become so popular. Your posts are really interesting and humorous and you certainly update more frequently than most. You go, girl! Would you like to be featured as the weekly featured artist on my blog Wednesday, the 28th of October? I usually feature people on Etsy, since then people can go to their shop and buy things, but I really love your work and would like to show it off.

7 October 2009 at 14:55  
Blogger ruthpclark said...

I LOVE followers! Sadly, my blog is still growing and I only have a few, but it makes me so excited to see new ones! Congrats!

7 October 2009 at 15:09  
Blogger claradevi said...

it's 105 already now! congratulations my dear, you're deserved to get even million times from the recent follower's amount. you're such an angel who always posting regularly, with beautiful photos and loving comments on other's blog... and how I'm grateful to have such friend like you. congratulations, again! <3

7 October 2009 at 17:29  
Blogger Jill said...

I love seeing new Followers too. I was your 100th and I'm loving your blog! Super excited about the photo swap!

7 October 2009 at 20:12  
Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

Congrats lady! You deserve it :D

7 October 2009 at 21:01  
Blogger Elsical said...

Hello!
Just found your blog through "Diamond in the Rough", and I love what I see! Thank you for the lovely posts and I look forward to more!
Have a lovely day :)

Elise xx

7 October 2009 at 23:55  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Congrats on the milestone! I'm sure it will only keep on growing. : )

8 October 2009 at 00:07  
Blogger Paulina said...

ahhhhhh soooooooo awesome!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!

8 October 2009 at 00:26  
Blogger alissa said...

yeah! thats fabulous, congrats!

8 October 2009 at 05:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliment about the cupcakes - you should totally make some - they are delish :)

8 October 2009 at 10:11  
Blogger Emma Lavelle said...

Congratulations!! You completely deserve all those followers - i love reading your blog! And thankyou for the mention of mine in this post!
I have been a terrible blogger the past week (work keep making me start at 6am, which means waking up at 4.30am, which means bedtime at 8pm and no time for my blog!), your photo swop idea sounds lovely and i cant wait to see the results! xx

8 October 2009 at 17:08  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home