This Page

has been moved to new address

Goodbye 2009!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Goodbye 2009!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Goodbye 2009!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Goodbye 2009!

Tuesday, 5 January 2010

Goodbye 2009!

The best thing about having my blog is being reminded of everything that we've done this year and how amazing it actually was!

This time last year I had no idea what 2009 was going to be like...


I had no idea of all the fun things we would do.


I had no idea I would fall in love with film photography and that I would end up owning a crazy amount of cameras!

{amazing picture of my prints by Marisa}

I had no idea I would start my own photography shop.

I had no idea I would make friends with some incredibly wonderful people from all around the world - all of a sudden my little bubble doesn't seem so tiny anymore. (See my favourites!!)

I had no idea I would be sending postcards, photos, ornaments and presents to people I've never met and completely love it.



I had no idea I would be part of an amazing project that inspires me constantly

I had no idea that I would start a swap that would be so much fun!

I had no idea we would go to the beach so much! (yeay)


I had no idea I would take so many photos of our feet :)

and I had absolutely no idea that in a years time I would be so proud of myself, of us, of all of my friends and family and so grateful for everything and everyone in my life...

I am so excited and ready for 2010!

Labels: , , ,

17 Comments:

Blogger Merel said...

That's amazing :) This is a reason for me to start taking pictures again, otherwise you forget all these things so easily! Happy New Year!

5 January 2010 at 13:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely post and I hope you have a good 2010!

5 January 2010 at 13:53  
Blogger AbbieBabble said...

What a 2009- here's hoping 2010 is just as great!

p.s. Feet photos are always always an EXCELLENT thing.

5 January 2010 at 14:03  
Blogger Shokoofeh said...

What a lovely post! :-)
Happy New Year xo

5 January 2010 at 14:20  
Blogger Dream Sequins said...

Lovely summary of 09! Here's to a happy New Year!!

5 January 2010 at 15:31  
Blogger Laura Trevey said...

Happy New Year to you!!

xoxo

5 January 2010 at 17:07  
Anonymous marisa said...

What a wonderful post love...
Happy New Year!!!

5 January 2010 at 17:17  
Blogger Saltina said...

Great post! It gets me excited to see what 2010 holds.

5 January 2010 at 17:18  
Blogger Unknown said...

2009 was a great year for you. Seems like we had a similar year.

5 January 2010 at 18:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm beginning to fall in love with film photography myself. by chance, do you have any words of wisdom to share for those who are beginning to migrate to film photography (from digital)?

5 January 2010 at 19:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always good to know you've accomplished a lot of things your proud of. i commend you on that!

5 January 2010 at 21:25  
Blogger evelyn said...

YAY! awesome post Rhianne!

5 January 2010 at 22:12  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love this! Hooray for 2010!! XOXO!

6 January 2010 at 00:10  
Blogger JessicaLeighLaLou said...

This is quite a lovely post! I hope you had a wonderful holiday and happy new year! :) Congrats on all the great things of 2009, I hope 2010 is WONDERFUL for you!!

6 January 2010 at 00:56  
Blogger Cynthia said...

happy new year!! these pics are great

6 January 2010 at 03:50  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Happy happy new year. You did have one amazing year. I hope 2010 holds even more wonderful things!

6 January 2010 at 04:29  
Blogger Diana said...

You had an awesome year! Here's to 2010!!

10 January 2010 at 07:35  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home