This Page

has been moved to new address

Much Love Monday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Much Love Monday!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Much Love Monday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Much Love Monday!

Monday, 24 May 2010

Much Love Monday!

I was going to blog about our weekend but then this arrived!!!


I sat one of my desk so I wouldn't think about the whole box of cameras sitting behind me waiting to be explored...


I am completely in love with this kodak brownie, I've wanted one for ages and its cuteness is just wonderful...

Happy sigh...


p.s. I haven't taken part in Anna's Much Love project for ages, I've missed it :)

Labels: , , , ,

21 Comments:

Blogger AbbieBabble said...

I love that Brownie! It's so cool.

24 May 2010 at 11:36  
Blogger Helen said...

oh gosh what a treasure trove! i would be too tempted to explore through them all. does that brownie take 35mm film?

24 May 2010 at 11:49  
Blogger muchlove said...

*gasp* such beauty!!
you must tell us more about you discover about all those cameras.

24 May 2010 at 12:13  
Blogger Celeste said...

i just got the same little kodak brownie 127 two weeks ago at the antique market over here! i'm jealous that you got the whole rest of the box to go through!

24 May 2010 at 12:16  
Blogger Kristie said...

Wow, look at all of those cameras!

24 May 2010 at 13:40  
Blogger Kattrina said...

I can't wait to see pics that you take with each camera. They look so fun! You have an exciting month of camera discovery coming up!!

24 May 2010 at 14:19  
Blogger Emily said...

I want all those cameras, but the brownie especially! You're so lucky! :) Hope your have fun with them!

24 May 2010 at 14:47  
Anonymous Hermia said...

Wow amazing!!!

24 May 2010 at 15:13  
Blogger Laura Demetriou said...

Hey lovely,

Awesome little treasure chest there! if you manage to list all the cameras I can let you know what they're worth if you like!

24 May 2010 at 15:22  
Blogger Laura said...

Love that Brownie, does it just use normal 35mm? Are you gonna try it out soon?

24 May 2010 at 16:31  
Anonymous Meghan said...

Ok, everything would definitely need to get put aside if that arrived at my place! I love Brownies, too, but know nothing about them. I'd love to learn more about what film they take, etc., b/c I see them a lot at flea markets, etc. for next to nothing.

24 May 2010 at 17:37  
Blogger Susannah Conway said...

SO jealous :) x

24 May 2010 at 17:50  
Blogger {andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

What I want one!

24 May 2010 at 18:33  
Blogger Lillian C said...

WOW!! Look at all of those beautiful cameras!! Having one on my desk would totally have me inspired :)

25 May 2010 at 02:11  
Blogger Meghan said...

Holy cameras, Batman! I don't know much, but I do know that Kodak is pretty incredible!

25 May 2010 at 03:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my heavens above look at big box of cameras! i can't even believe you have so many of them! i would have been dying to go through them. you must have a lot of will power!

25 May 2010 at 20:45  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

The Brownie is just gorgeous!

26 May 2010 at 01:39  
Blogger drollgirl said...

DUDE! what a box of treasures you have there!

26 May 2010 at 01:47  
Blogger Unknown said...

Now THATS a treasure!!! How fun! Yes - Congrats on the Brownie!

26 May 2010 at 14:39  
Blogger molly said...

whoa that's ridiculous! where are all of those from???

27 May 2010 at 01:03  
Blogger Eadaoin said...

That box looks like it's going to be a LOT of fun exploring it!! :)

28 May 2010 at 10:21  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home