This Page

has been moved to new address

Too much fun with clipart...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Too much fun with clipart...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Too much fun with clipart...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Too much fun with clipart...

Thursday, 20 May 2010

Too much fun with clipart...


A few weeks ago I mentioned that Katrina had some free wasabi tape clipart on her blog and now not only does she have that but she also has some cute tags, more fun tape and this amazing paper buffet selection of clipart. Katrina is officially amazing!!

As soon as I saw the new additions I knew I had to play with them and I can honestly say that I had far too much fun putting this together (it's my first digital scrapbook page!) It also provided the perfect opportunity for me to pull together some random fujis and photos that I've been dying to post but I wasn't really to sure how...

For all of Katrina's freebie, click here and if you haven't had enough of lovely tags, bags and doilies, check out her amazing shop on etsy as well...


p.s. the bike photo is for Amy!

p.p.s. I used a program called Paint Net instead of photoshop to put this together, its a bit simpler but its free!

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Hence72 said...

Hi pleased to meet you

loving your blog

come pay a visit some time

20 May 2010 at 15:34  
Blogger kimbirdy said...

oh so many cute things! thanks for sharing!!

20 May 2010 at 18:19  
Blogger AmyK said...

I think I'm falling in love with things like bikes and wagons and things of that nature. But not just any bikes and wagons--ones that have been loved.
Looove the pictures. I've never done any digital scrapbooking; I prefer tangible scrapbooking but I don't even do scrapbooking in the traditional way; it's more like... journaling..haha. Now THAT's something I've never talked about or shown on my blog!

20 May 2010 at 19:13  
Blogger I Love You More Than... said...

This absolutely incredible!
I am so impressed.
Now I want to do one.
Thanks for sharing Katrina's blog.

20 May 2010 at 23:28  
Blogger Melissa A said...

This is so cool Rhianne. So what do you this in, is this photoshop. If so, I so need to get that. I wanna make things a little prettier.

21 May 2010 at 04:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is awesome! -- thank you so much for sharing the clip art love. :D

22 May 2010 at 06:25  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely! All of a sudden I'm realizing the value in digital scrapbooking aspects and techniques myself ~ Perfect Timing :) Thanks!

26 May 2010 at 14:49  
Blogger Unknown said...

I totally used these over on my blog - GD Company - THANK YOU!!!!

27 May 2010 at 06:04  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home