This Page

has been moved to new address

Holga week = Holga giveaway - Now Closed!!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Holga week = Holga giveaway - Now Closed!!!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Holga week = Holga giveaway - Now Closed!!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Holga week = Holga giveaway - Now Closed!!!!

Monday, 12 July 2010

Holga week = Holga giveaway - Now Closed!!!!

So this week is a dedicated holga week on my blog, celebrating my year spent taking photos with my beloved holga 135bc. I have some exciting posts coming up but what better way to celebrate than with a giveaway?! Hurray!
And I have to say, this one is rather amazing!
(you can thank me later...)

Holgarama is a UK based store which focuses primarily on selling holga camera, kits and accessories for a reasonable price within the UK.

After realising that getting hold of Holgas in the UK can be difficult and expensive, Holgarama took the initiative and decided to contact the manufacturers of the Holga camera directly and ask them about the possibility of importing some cameras into the UK to help out other people get their hands on these amazing cameras cheaply.
Isn't that fantastic!


I wish Holgarama had been around when I wanted to buy a Holga because as well as providing an amazing store for UK holga lovers, Holgarama is also a great resource for further information about holga cameras - with a great introduction to holgas and a must read Buyer's Guide detailing all the information you would want to know about which holga to choose.


So... you can win: A Yellow Orange Holga 135BC from Holgarama!


Isn't it lovely? I didn't even know you could get a yellow one!
Is two holgas too many? I want one too!

:: How to enter::

-Visit Holgarama and leave a comment letting me know which camera, kit or accessory is your favourite -

Holgarama has generously decided to deliver a holga internationally, so please show your support for them, your support for my blog and spread the holga love!

The winner for this giveaway has been announced!
Thank you to Holgarama and everyone who entered!

Labels:

336 Comments:

1 – 200 of 336 Newer› Newest»
Blogger Rebecca said...

Wow - this is fab giveaway! My fav camera is the pin hole.

12 July 2010 at 11:49  
Blogger Laura said...

ooh they're so pretty :) Melikes the red holga!

12 July 2010 at 11:51  
Blogger Cut Copy Create said...

The colour filters in the kits look great!

Fab giveaway!

12 July 2010 at 12:01  
Blogger anna and the ring said...

Gosh which camera? I would rather like them all but if pushed I am so intrigued by the 3D Stereo Holga!

P.S. I tweeted about the comp and added Holgarama as my twitter friend!

12 July 2010 at 12:01  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cool event!

My favourite Holga is the standard CFN. I love square format, the nice vignettes the plastic lense creates and the option of having a colour flash to make the interesting even more interesting.

12 July 2010 at 12:03  
Blogger muchlove said...

OMG. This is an AMAZING giveaway!

My favourite is the Holga 120 N(120N) Starter Kit.

12 July 2010 at 12:17  
Blogger Kate Chappell said...

What an amazing giveaway! My favourite is the 135 white Holga :)

12 July 2010 at 12:17  
Blogger muchlove said...

and I'm now following Holgarama on twitter.

12 July 2010 at 12:19  
Blogger muchlove said...

aaaaaand... I've tweeted!
https://twitter.com/muchloveanna/status/18347001531

12 July 2010 at 12:21  
Blogger JenRem said...

Oh my golly gosh - BEST GIVEAWAY EVER! No for real. LOVE IT! :)
If I could have anything off the HolgaRama site it would for sure be the Holga Ultimate Kit. I mean like dream come true.
Pretty, pretty please (with a cheery on top) pick me :)

12 July 2010 at 12:36  
Blogger JenRem said...

And I totally just tweeted about this. BEST GIVEWAY EVER!

12 July 2010 at 12:38  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

awesome giveway! adorable!
my favorite holga is the 135BC red/white one!

12 July 2010 at 12:46  
Blogger a blog about the little things said...

I would adore owning a Holga & this sweet & juicy orange one would be a delight!

My favourite Holgarama item would be the 35mm/120 Holga Kit:
http://www.holgarama.com/packages/35mm-kits/holga-120-gcfn-120gcfn-35mm-kit.html

12 July 2010 at 13:27  
Blogger Lightning Heart said...

ooh i want those soft surround filters!
what a great giveaway!

12 July 2010 at 13:27  
Blogger Tiffany said...

I LOVE HOLGAS!! 2 is never too many! :)
I am so excited to know that they have FISHEYE LENS ADAPTERS!! YAY! That has to be my favorite accessory right now!!
Thanks for hosting this~ HOW AWESOME!!

12 July 2010 at 13:28  
Blogger a blog about the little things said...

I also added the giveaway button on my blog, as I'm big on supporting lomography (and I really do want to win this orange Holga... :)

http://buttercupped.blogspot.com

12 July 2010 at 13:28  
Blogger Tiffany said...

I am now following them on twitter! :)

12 July 2010 at 13:31  
Blogger Tiffany said...

I tweeted about the giveaway~
my twitter is tiffb123 :)
Thanks again!

12 July 2010 at 13:31  
Blogger a blog about the little things said...

Can you tell I really want to win?
I also tweeted:
http://twitter.com/buttercupcaren/status/18350635595

12 July 2010 at 13:31  
Blogger a blog about the little things said...

Oh, and I also twitter-follow Holgarama_co_uk now, because they're pretty awesome & I really do want to win this Holga. :)

12 July 2010 at 13:33  
Blogger Anna said...

The red & white holga is the cutest!
awesome giveaway by the way!!

12 July 2010 at 13:35  
Blogger Anna said...

and I tweeted!

12 July 2010 at 13:38  
Blogger Anna said...

and I am following them on twitter ( @whatannaloves )

12 July 2010 at 13:38  
Blogger Bianca Jagoe said...

+ tweetzed!; http://twitter.com/teacup_teacup/status/18351556047

12 July 2010 at 13:47  
Blogger Bianca Jagoe said...

This is so exciting. I've been debating the Diana Vs Holga dilemma lately. I am not sure which to get. I am particularly taken by the Red Holga 120. Happy Holga week miss :)

12 July 2010 at 13:47  
Blogger Lisa Jane said...

2 holgas is never too many.

What a great giveaway. I love the fisheye accessories!

12 July 2010 at 13:51  
Blogger Alex Falkiner said...

Ooh i like the red and white one!

12 July 2010 at 13:59  
Anonymous Gali said...

Ah. Holgas. And at a reasonable price! That's a pretty neat site.

Actually I might have to order the fisheye lens for the 35mm Holga. So tempted!

12 July 2010 at 14:16  
Blogger Kattrina said...

Sounds fun! I would start with the basic Holga 120 N(120N) Starter Kit because I don't know much about Holgas and why start with an expensive advanced kit. I had never actually heard of a holga until I started reading your blog!

12 July 2010 at 14:20  
Blogger Unknown said...

Obviously the Super Kit is the best, why else would it be called that? :)

Tweeted about the giveaway here:
http://twitter.com/kmacp/status/18353666636

12 July 2010 at 14:23  
Blogger Jess Coleman Photography said...

i LOVE the look of the 135BC, black edge effect? yes please! and being able to use normal film is awesome :)

12 July 2010 at 14:41  
Blogger Lauren said...

My favorite is actually this one you're giving away! :)

12 July 2010 at 15:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing giveaway! I think the white holga is my favorite, because it's so sweet looking.

I'll be blogging about this giveaway!

12 July 2010 at 15:57  
Blogger Lauren said...

tweeted

http://twitter.com/fizleglitz/status/18360044570

12 July 2010 at 15:58  
Blogger Lauren said...

following holgarama on twitter! @fizleglitz

12 July 2010 at 15:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogged here : http://smaragdmeadows.wordpress.com/2010/07/12/for-the-easily-distracted-holga-giveaway/
:)

12 July 2010 at 16:06  
Blogger Louise said...

Gosh, this is so nice i really hope to win, i want an Holga but i don't have the money now to buy it! I loved the red one http://www.holgarama.com/cameras/colour-holgas/red-holga-120-n.html & the 3rd stereo is nice too! Thanks

12 July 2010 at 16:21  
Blogger Farah said...

following on twitter!

12 July 2010 at 16:45  
Blogger Farah said...

the accessory that would be my fav is the 35mm backing. Mr Pink only uses 120mm film and boy is that expensive!

12 July 2010 at 16:45  
Blogger Farah said...

tweeted!

12 July 2010 at 16:46  
Blogger Farah said...

button is up on blog! hahahaha I'm just being greedy! ;)

12 July 2010 at 16:48  
Blogger Meghan said...

I also tweeted! YAY!

12 July 2010 at 17:32  
Blogger Meghan said...

I am now following Holgarama on Twitter!

12 July 2010 at 17:32  
Blogger Meghan said...

Oh my gosh! This is so exciting! I do not have a Holga but have always wanted one - so I think the starter kit would be right up my alley!

12 July 2010 at 17:32  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would love the red & white holga. This is an amazing giveaway.

12 July 2010 at 17:54  
Blogger LRH said...

I think the fisheye lens/adapter would be amazing!

12 July 2010 at 18:26  
Blogger carly mary said...

i love the yellow holgas the most.
a really different colour from the black ones.
just the perfect pop of colour.

i also love the fish eye lenses!
i love how fish eye photos turn out so it would be cool to take of some of my own!

12 July 2010 at 18:46  
Blogger carly mary said...

http://twitter.com/trannygrannie/status/18371110208
tweeeeeted!

12 July 2010 at 18:48  
Blogger carly mary said...

following holga uk on twitter!

12 July 2010 at 18:48  
Blogger Rebecca said...

The white Holga. It's so retro!

12 July 2010 at 18:56  
Blogger k said...

and le button is on my blog :) great giveaway!

12 July 2010 at 20:26  
Blogger k said...

my favorite accessory is the fisheye lens!!

12 July 2010 at 20:26  
Anonymous Annalyn said...

I love them all, but this one would be very nice

http://www.holgarama.com/holga-120-gcfn-120gcfn-35mm-kit.html

I feel like I need to do my sidebar back again to have another entry lol!

12 July 2010 at 20:35  
Anonymous Annalyn said...

just followed Holgarama on twitter :)
this is exciting :)

12 July 2010 at 20:37  
Blogger Jen said...

Those ultimate kits are great and Holgarama is a great option for those in the UK. I'm happy to support anything Holga related - so I will go tweet this now :)

12 July 2010 at 20:37  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

that's an extremely cool camera, no wonder you were excited about this post! the filters on the holgarama site are interesting - wonder if you can use them with the pinhole and fisheye lenses?

can you add the flickr info link to the Its A Photoswap post? I cannae find it! thanks chick!

12 July 2010 at 20:54  
Blogger danielle and dinosaur toes said...

i adore the white holga! what a fun giveaway!

http://www.holgarama.com/cameras/white-holga-120-n.html

12 July 2010 at 21:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I have to say that my favorite might just be the one you're giving away.

12 July 2010 at 21:08  
Blogger evelyn said...

and for additional entries i have included the button on my blog :D

12 July 2010 at 21:15  
Blogger evelyn said...

oh my! a yellow one?! thats amazing :D
my favorite from Holgarama is the holga135bc super kit. i would really love to have that :O

12 July 2010 at 21:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most exciting give-away ever! I've been wanting a Holga forever to add to my Lomography family and this colour is AMAZING.

I really love the yellow one but I guess if I was to choose another one from Holgarama, I'd take the Red & White 135 BC, it'd be perfect with red lips and nails :)

12 July 2010 at 21:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And just tweeted about it!
http://twitter.com/adollinn/status/18381541065

12 July 2010 at 21:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just added the button to my blog!
http://lady-croissant.blogspot.com/

12 July 2010 at 21:56  
Anonymous Annalyn said...

Blogged the giveaway here :)


http://www.allthingslovely.org/2010/07/12/lovely-kids-lovely-give-away/

12 July 2010 at 21:56  
Blogger A said...

the camo holga is super cute! i also added the button to my sidebar :)

http://uhohfiveoh.blogspot.com

12 July 2010 at 22:21  
Anonymous Lolo said...

Great giveaway!!
The pinhole holga is my fave.

12 July 2010 at 22:42  
Blogger Kurt said...

The 35mm adapter kits are great - I ruined many a roll trying to wedge 35mm film in with foam, cardboard, etc...

12 July 2010 at 23:11  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

This is your best giveaway yet, Rhianne! I'd love to have one of their 120 medium format cameras.

13 July 2010 at 00:05  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

And I also tweeted about the giveaway @studiomme.

13 July 2010 at 00:05  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

And I'm following them on twitter.

13 July 2010 at 00:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2nd entry: this is my favorite >>

http://www.holgarama.com/packages/super/holga-120-n-120n-super-kit.html

13 July 2010 at 00:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best. givewaway. EVER! i already have one, but i'm selfish and really need it in yellow/orange. ;)

13 July 2010 at 00:21  
Blogger one sydney road said...

WOW, this is an amazing giveaway!! I've always wanted to try out a Holga...how fun!!! And honestly the yellow is my fave as is the red and white one :)

13 July 2010 at 00:35  
Blogger one sydney road said...

tweet, tweet!!

13 July 2010 at 00:36  
Blogger Nicola said...

The fisheye lens adaptor would be my favourite. I'd love to take fisheye photos! :)

13 July 2010 at 00:45  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm drooling over this:
Holga 120GCFN(120 GCFN) Ultimate Kit

WANT!! :)

Awesome giveaway!

13 July 2010 at 01:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the pinhole!!!! Love the giveaway!!!! pick me pick me!! lol -Katie

13 July 2010 at 01:44  
Blogger isaksmom said...

I like the Holga 135BC, great that it uses 35mm film - easier for me to get it processed

13 July 2010 at 03:06  
Blogger isaksmom said...

tweeted here
http://twitter.com/nvscrapper

13 July 2010 at 03:09  
Blogger Bree said...

what a sweet giveaway, so glad I found this blog! I definitely have to say that the camo holga tickles my fancy!
From your newest follower :)

13 July 2010 at 04:16  
Blogger Cassie said...

Wow Rhianne - what a giveaway! I will be honest and say I knew very little about cameras before I started blogging. Your blog has increased my knowledge no end, I love all the coloured Holgas - they look incredible!
xx

13 July 2010 at 10:00  
Blogger Cassie said...

Have tweeted your fabulous giveaway too Rhianne! Thank you additional entries.
xx

13 July 2010 at 10:04  
Blogger Cassie said...

I follow Holgarama on Twitter too!
xx

13 July 2010 at 10:04  
Blogger Unknown said...

hello! wow, what a giveaway, yellow! i had no idea they came in such colours. the pinhole holga is my favourite, ive been taking pinhole photographs with everything from boxes to soda cans and even cookie jars.

i tweeted and added the button to my sidebar :)

kfar.blogspot.com
kfar53 on twitter

13 July 2010 at 14:40  
Anonymous Alexis said...

I tweeted about the giveaway! (my username's tyrell_breila

13 July 2010 at 14:58  
Anonymous Alexis said...

OOhhh and I like the Holga 120n 35mm kit. :) because its easier to find 35mm film where I live and I would feel sad if I couldn't use the camera for lack of film. :)

13 July 2010 at 15:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stumbled upon this and enchanted by the white 135BC! tweeted away by @panda_hat :D x

13 July 2010 at 15:50  
Blogger Wendy said...

Ooooh, the split-image lens looks so cool!

What a great giveaway... thanks :)

14 July 2010 at 00:19  
Blogger danielle and dinosaur toes said...

i added the button to my blog's sidebar!

http://dinosaurtoes.blogspot.com

14 July 2010 at 00:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love this! This is a great giveaway!

14 July 2010 at 01:13  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

I actually really like the holga that is being given away, the yellow is such a great colour. I wish Australia had a company like this, very nice of them to send internationally.

14 July 2010 at 02:51  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Tweeted!

14 July 2010 at 02:54  
Anonymous Bekky S. said...

I just really like that red and white holga XD It's just so interesting and cute (:

14 July 2010 at 06:05  
Anonymous Bekky S. said...

And I also tweeted about it XD

14 July 2010 at 06:10  
Anonymous Bekky S. said...

Followed their twitter! (:

14 July 2010 at 06:10  
Blogger DafnaDiamant said...

OH MY GOD! I'm a huge fan of Holga, Lomo & Co... I need this camera!
In yellow it looks so gooooood, but my favorite is the ultimate kit!!!
All these awesome extras...gettin dizzy.my head starts spinning...aj

14 July 2010 at 09:04  
Blogger DafnaDiamant said...

And I included this button on the side bar on my blog! I loooove this camera...wow.

14 July 2010 at 09:05  
Blogger Gracie said...

This is such an awesome giveaway! I really love the Holga Starter kit. It would be a wonderful way to get to learn how to use it!

14 July 2010 at 09:59  
Blogger Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Would die for a holga, so just a starter kit would be great, although the filters look fun!!

Daisy Dayz Home

14 July 2010 at 11:14  
Blogger Louise said...

I twitted about this on @adrianajt. I love the red holga.

14 July 2010 at 16:33  
Blogger Joanna said...

Amazing giveaway! My favourite is the Holga 120 CFN(120 CFN) Starter Kit.

14 July 2010 at 22:37  
Anonymous Bekky S. said...

one last entry: blogged about it along with the button (:

15 July 2010 at 02:08  
Blogger Shana Faesy said...

This is amazing I have been wanting a holga camera. I like the holga 120 starter kit.

15 July 2010 at 03:19  
Blogger Mark Justin said...

I really want the Holga 120GCFN(120 GCFN) 35mm Kit!!

Love your site!

15 July 2010 at 14:13  
Blogger Alely said...

i would be blessed to have any holga camera! beggers can't be choosers!

15 July 2010 at 14:38  
Blogger Alely said...

i tweeted this giveaway on twitter!

15 July 2010 at 14:41  
Blogger Alely said...

i have included the giveaway on my sidebar!

15 July 2010 at 14:45  
Anonymous Sandy a la Mode said...

I tweeted about this giveaway!!

http://twitter.com/sandyalamode/status/18603412243

sandyalamode(at)gmail(dot)com

15 July 2010 at 14:51  
Anonymous Sandy a la Mode said...

holy moly, what an AWESOME giveaway!! i don't own a holga... yet but i do love the colour and pinhole holgas!! thanks for a chance to win!

sandyalamode(at)gmail(dot)com

15 July 2010 at 14:51  
Blogger ac said...

Awesome giveaway.. that orange holgas is the coolest

15 July 2010 at 14:58  
Blogger AZ in August said...

I love the Red + White Holga!
AZinAugust{at}gmail{dot}com

15 July 2010 at 15:14  
Blogger AZ in August said...

I follow @Holgarama on Twitter (@AZinAugust)
AZinAugust{at}gmail{dot}com

15 July 2010 at 15:16  
Blogger AZ in August said...

Tweet: http://twitter.com/AZinAugust/status/18605061092
AZinAugust{at}gmail{dot}com

15 July 2010 at 15:16  
Blogger Blair McLeod said...

i follow on twitter @blairita

kblair.s.mcleod (at)GMAIL.com

15 July 2010 at 17:18  
Blogger Blair McLeod said...

the ULTIMATE pack!! i want it all!! :)

kblair.s.mcleod (at)gmail.com

awesome giveaway!

15 July 2010 at 17:18  
Blogger Blair McLeod said...

posted on my right sidebar (2)

15 July 2010 at 17:22  
Blogger Blair McLeod said...

posted on my right sidebar (1)

15 July 2010 at 17:22  
Blogger Blair McLeod said...

p.s. i'm a new follower! love your blog!!!

15 July 2010 at 17:24  
Blogger Blair McLeod said...

posted on my right sidebar (3)

15 July 2010 at 17:24  
Blogger Ashley said...

What a great giveaway! I have wanted a holga for quite a while, and I would love to win! :) The red & white 135BC is my favorite. It looks so retro!

15 July 2010 at 18:06  
Blogger thingsIlove said...

Fabulous giveaway! I like the red and white one. :)

15 July 2010 at 20:39  
Blogger Ninja Panda said...

Sweet! That color is fantabulous!

ninjapandawedding{at}gmail{dot}com

15 July 2010 at 23:18  
Blogger Tillie said...

Holy fricking moly!
Um Okay im freaking out! I have wanted a holga for years. oh oh oh.

Choosing a fav is so hard, i think i will have to go with... oh no wait... um... the fisheye kit. Amazing.

so many fingers crossed.

shewaitsforwhispers{at}ymail[dot]com

16 July 2010 at 03:04  
Blogger LyddieGal said...

Wow, what a great giveaway!
The pinhole camera is my favorite!

kittycat[at]snet[dot]net

Chic on the Cheap

16 July 2010 at 04:22  
Blogger LyddieGal said...

I tweeted about it!

https://twitter.com/Lyddiegal/status/18654604887

16 July 2010 at 04:23  
Blogger AZ in August said...

Blogged #3: http://azinaugust.blogspot.com/2010/07/freebie-friday.html
AZinAugust{at}gmail{dot}com

16 July 2010 at 08:02  
Blogger AZ in August said...

Blogged #2: http://azinaugust.blogspot.com/2010/07/freebie-friday.html
AZinAugust{at}gmail{dot}com

16 July 2010 at 08:02  
Blogger AZ in August said...

Blogged #1: http://azinaugust.blogspot.com/2010/07/freebie-friday.html
AZinAugust{at}gmail{dot}com

16 July 2010 at 08:02  
Blogger Renee said...

Wow this is an amazing give away!
I like the White Holga 135BC!

vlrenee@ gmail. com

16 July 2010 at 09:19  
Blogger Renee said...

and I'm now following Holgarama on twitter.

16 July 2010 at 09:21  
Blogger Renee said...

I tweeted about it!

http://twitter.com/vlRenee

16 July 2010 at 09:22  
Blogger Renee said...

posted on my right sidebar (3)

16 July 2010 at 09:24  
Blogger Louise said...

I posted about in my blog on the right side.

http://shegotaticket2ride.blogspot.com/2010/07/quick-post.html#comments

16 July 2010 at 09:31  
Blogger L said...

Wow, what a cool site they have!

There's so much to choose but I'll say the Holga 120 GCFN.

Brilliant giveway, thanks!

16 July 2010 at 10:42  
Blogger Anindya said...

Oh, this is soooo cool!
I love Holga!
My favorite is The Red Holga 120N.
I've followed and tweeted about the giveaway.
:))

xx,
Anindya

http://fioreblume.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/fioreblume

16 July 2010 at 15:58  
Blogger danielle and dinosaur toes said...

i just tweeted about the giveaway!

http://twitter.com/dinosaurtoes/status/18707758414

16 July 2010 at 19:45  
Blogger carly mary said...

put your button in my sidebar!!

17 July 2010 at 19:59  
Blogger Jessi said...

I love the red and white one! AND my camera just broke it would be perfect timing to win such a good giveaway!

17 July 2010 at 21:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

would be superb to have one of these! I'd go for the classic - Holga 120N. Who needs a flash and other fancy extras :)

17 July 2010 at 22:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just mada a sidebar button for the giveaway too...
also, there is this quite good overview/review of the different holga's here

17 July 2010 at 23:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and all the colours - the yellow/orange 120 GCFN certainly has style!

17 July 2010 at 23:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and they got a fisheye kit too, ahh :)

17 July 2010 at 23:13  
Blogger cerebral e said...

I've tweeted too

http://twitter.com/cerebral_e/status/18834169260

18 July 2010 at 12:33  
Blogger cerebral e said...

I love the 3D stereo Holga. What fun!

elissa at iinet dot net dot au

18 July 2010 at 12:33  
Anonymous nicnocnoo said...

I like to keep it simple with the Holga CFN 120, no messing! Constantly surprised with the results!

But never going to say no to another one!

http://twitter.com/Kenickie56

18 July 2010 at 13:27  
Blogger A Scoop Full of Spark said...

I love the Holga 135 BC!

jenna.kash.allen@gmail.com

18 July 2010 at 17:40  
Blogger A Scoop Full of Spark said...

I am following on twitter! (@JennaAllen)

jenna.kash.allen@gmail.com

18 July 2010 at 17:40  
Blogger A Scoop Full of Spark said...

I tweeted about the giveaway on Twitter!

jenna.kash.allen@gmail.com

http://www.twitter.com/jennaallen

18 July 2010 at 17:42  
Blogger Cassidy said...

i'm following on twitter :}

18 July 2010 at 19:50  
Blogger Cassidy said...

i kind of want a fisheye adapter .. mwha great giveaway !

18 July 2010 at 19:50  
Blogger Claire Kiefer said...

I love the super starter kit--looks so fun to experiment with, especially the different colors! Thanks for this amazing giveaway. :)

19 July 2010 at 01:54  
Blogger Diana said...

blogged about it and put it on my sidebar!

19 July 2010 at 04:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

19 July 2010 at 04:20  
Blogger Diana said...

tweeted! http://twitter.com/ourcitylights/status/18885251936

19 July 2010 at 04:21  
Blogger Diana said...

I love the cable release. I'd love that for self portraits!

diana @ ourcitylights. org

19 July 2010 at 04:21  
Blogger Allison said...

I love the Holga. The orange/yellow one you featured is my favorite! how fun! :)

19 July 2010 at 04:25  
Blogger madison said...

I love the 120 white Holga! I love all the colored ones!! It would be a perfect match to my black Holga!

19 July 2010 at 04:29  
Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

fun giveaway - id want a fisheye adapter or the holga ultimate set. :)

thanks!!!

19 July 2010 at 04:30  
Blogger Dori the Giant said...

I love this one.
Red and White Holga 135BC (135 BC)

I love the shapes and the colours. It's kind of different from the others. I like that.

19 July 2010 at 04:32  
Anonymous Kat said...

The ULTIMATE Holga 120 GFCN would be for me! Sweeeeeeeeeet!

kat (at) paulandkat (dot) com

19 July 2010 at 04:32  
Blogger futurowoman said...

They are all amazing! I esp. love the stereo Holga!
:)

futurowoman @ gmail.com

19 July 2010 at 04:32  
Blogger Lucia said...

I love Holga 120 CFN (120 CFN)Starter Kit :)

19 July 2010 at 04:36  
Blogger Lucia said...

I'm now following HolgaRama on twitter

19 July 2010 at 04:38  
Blogger Chelsea, Tea Talk said...

The Holga 120 is my absolute favorite camera on their site!

Hoping I win this one! I desperately want my own Holga!

-Chelseabird

creativechelsea@yahoo.com

19 July 2010 at 04:42  
Blogger Lucia said...

I tweeted this

www.twitter.com/luciaberta

19 July 2010 at 04:42  
Blogger Post Grad Hair Cut said...

And I tweeted it! @sammade


swagnerm [at] hotmail [dot] com

19 July 2010 at 04:52  
Blogger Post Grad Hair Cut said...

I am following on twitter!

swagnerm [at] hotmail [dot] com

19 July 2010 at 04:52  
Blogger Post Grad Hair Cut said...

I love the red and white holga!

swagnerm [at] hotmail [dot] com

19 July 2010 at 04:52  
Anonymous Nadine said...

thanks for the chance! :D

19 July 2010 at 04:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope it's not too late to enter! i would totally want the 120N super kit. all those color lenses look like they could have a lot of fun possibilities!

19 July 2010 at 04:56  
Blogger Lydia said...

I have to pick just one for my favorite?! I have never seen so many holga kits in my life. They are all pretty cool, but I think I'll say the Holga 135BC Fisheye Kit is the the one I prefer. What a nice set up HolgaRama has, for sure.

19 July 2010 at 04:58  
Blogger Kitty said...

Oh, my goodness... what a lovley giveaway. I would love to get a fisheye adaptor.

love love,
Fritzi

19 July 2010 at 05:21  
Blogger Rachel Elizabeth said...

Following on twitter.

19 July 2010 at 05:24  
Blogger Rachel Elizabeth said...

I think the color filters are really cool.

19 July 2010 at 05:24  
Blogger Kitty said...

p.s.
I added the button to my sidebar.

hugs,
Fritzi

19 July 2010 at 05:25  
Blogger Rachel Elizabeth said...

I tweeted: Username JediRach

19 July 2010 at 05:25  
Blogger Adia J. said...

i would love the ultimate kit! i used to have a color splash but it died... so I would love a replacement

19 July 2010 at 05:27  
Blogger Adia J. said...

i put this giveaway button on my blog!

19 July 2010 at 05:30  
Blogger Adia J. said...

i would love the ultimate kit. my color splash died to it would be awesome to have a holga as a replacement.

19 July 2010 at 05:30  
Blogger Mollie said...

The red and white holga is my fave. But ANY holga is a delight...

molliejohanson {at} gmail.com

19 July 2010 at 05:46  
Blogger Addie said...

I'm following on twitter as well.
manyhearts

19 July 2010 at 05:48  
Blogger Addie said...

What an amazing giveaway. I would love the colour filter set, all those pretty colours and combinations have always fascinated me to no end. :]

19 July 2010 at 05:48  
Blogger Amy said...

Oh a wide angle lens would be so useful (and fun).

amy(dot)i(dot)fox(at)gmail(dot)com

19 July 2010 at 05:57  
Blogger elle s'ennuie said...

Well clearly colour is the most important aspect when choosing a camera, so the yellow one is my favourite! :P I wouldn't say no to a pink one either if that was an option, of course.. ;)

19 July 2010 at 08:48  
Blogger Marion said...

So exciting!
My favorite is the Holga 120N.
Pick me pick me!

19 July 2010 at 09:37  
Blogger Sab said...

Absolutely love it!
I love your blog to pieces (You inspired me to get my own Holga camera) which my little cousin recently broke (hahaha who thought it was possible?) luckily I got one roll of film out of it. Enough to get hooked to its amazing style.

I would absolutely love the Holga Fisheye Lens Adaptor! That would be amazing.

19 July 2010 at 10:01  
Blogger Sab said...

Following on twitter. :D

19 July 2010 at 10:03  
Blogger Sab said...

Tweeted. (Did I just say that? Maybe I did. If not. I meant that I'm following on twitter, AND I tweeted it.) I should really remember when commenting


sorry! :D

19 July 2010 at 10:05  
Blogger Sab said...

There's a button on my blog with that gorgeous holga on it.

:D

19 July 2010 at 10:06  
Blogger Louis Duke Photography said...

ah, wow.
this is amazing.
I see that everyone wants this camera.
But I want it the most!
Here is the best package: http://www.holgarama.com/holga-120-gcfn-120gcfn-ultimate-kit.html for sure.

19 July 2010 at 10:21  
Blogger Jess said...

PS The button is on my sidebar!

19 July 2010 at 11:25  
Blogger Jess said...

Wow! What a fantastic giveaway! I love all the holga kits, but i think the fisheye lens would be so cool!

:)

19 July 2010 at 11:25  
Anonymous Lara said...

my fav is the Holga 120GCFN(120 GCFN) Fisheye Kit!
I love experimenting with different lenses!

19 July 2010 at 12:27  
Blogger Mariella said...

My favorite is the White Holga 120 N(120N).

19 July 2010 at 13:50  
Blogger Unknown said...

I seriously loooove the yellow Holga the best!!!

19 July 2010 at 14:07  
Blogger Unknown said...

tweeted about!!!
http://twitter.com/MarciaFurmanArt/status/18914424559

19 July 2010 at 14:08  
Blogger Unknown said...

following on twitter (@marciafurmanart)

19 July 2010 at 14:08  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've also posted it in the sidebar of my blog!
http://marciafurman.blogspot.com/

19 July 2010 at 14:11  
Blogger sheba said...

oh my, that camera is beautiful! i would want any holga with a multi-coloured flash!

19 July 2010 at 14:14  
Blogger PinkPug,INK. said...

I've never used one of these so I think I'd need to get a starter kit! Thanks for the chance to win!

19 July 2010 at 16:51  
1 – 200 of 336 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home