This Page

has been moved to new address

Celebration is everything...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Celebration is everything...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Celebration is everything...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Celebration is everything...

Tuesday, 5 October 2010

Celebration is everything...


I'm not really one for quotes...
but on Sunday night we saw Tony Allen doing a gig in Leeds and he said...

"Celebration is everything. Every day is a celebration."

I liked that, alot...
So today I am celebrating...

~my amazing family and friends ~
~ crying at sad movies ~
~ finally sorting out our front garden ~
(though not the persistant resulting back pain...)
~ counting down the days til Poland ~
~counting down the days until Halloween! ~
(um, yum!)
~Flapjacks ~
~ currrently winning my continuous battle with climbing weed ~
~ autocad not crashing on me (yet) today ~
~the photoswap blog slowly coming together ~
~ being brave and emailing people I would never have thought of emailing before ~
~ my hair finally being long ~
(even the white ones)
~ enjoying my blog again, hurray!~

I think celebration is my new favourite word!
(though I still love 'lovely')

10 Comments:

Blogger AbbieBabble said...

Hooray for celebrations! And major major kudos for being brave and emailing people- I'm TERRIBLE at that.

5 October 2010 at 15:37  
Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

That is a nice quote :)

5 October 2010 at 16:37  
Blogger Sam Harvey said...

yes! indeed a celebration! i was thinking of you while i was driving along. i mean this with love ok. ok. ok... you should do less links to others and do more about just you. i think you probably know that though. this blog is getting more pure. like dust blown off a diamond. there i said. it.

5 October 2010 at 16:43  
Blogger JenRem said...

I love celebrating the little things in life <3 Celebrations are the greatest! :)

5 October 2010 at 17:26  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

Well, cheers to all of that!!!

5 October 2010 at 19:49  
Blogger Melissa said...

I'm so glad that I found your blog, Rhianne! I just spent some time going through a few old posts and you take the most gorgeous pictures. Plus I've always wanted to visit the UK but haven't had a chance yet, so I'll just have to live through you from here in NYC. Can't wait to read more!

5 October 2010 at 22:50  
Blogger Alyssa said...

I feel like leaving a realllllly long comment. so im just going to do it. you ready? ok go.

yay celebration!

who is tony allen, should i know him? will i laugh? does he have a cool accent?

yay friends!

which movies?

i <3 your front garden - but thats not a secret

POOOOOLLLLLAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDDDD

mm chocolate.........

whats a flapjack? is this a ukian thing?

autocad?

cannot wait to see le photoswap blog, may stop me from stalking the flickr

have you ever wondered why flickr and tumblr both dropped the e? is it coincidence?

ooohhh who did you email? exciting people? celebrities? the queen? prince william? he is mine, we have been trhough this!

long locks :)

three cheers for your blog!!!!

ok this is long enough x

the comment moderation is blogypen haha

5 October 2010 at 22:57  
Blogger Sarah Knight said...

beautiful : )

6 October 2010 at 09:34  
Blogger Katyha said...

It is the simple things sometimes that make us the happiest :)

6 October 2010 at 13:24  
Blogger Meghan said...

There are so many reasons to celebrate life! I just love your list!

6 October 2010 at 23:03  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home