This Page

has been moved to new address

Forever Autumn...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Forever Autumn...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Forever Autumn...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Forever Autumn...

Thursday, 7 October 2010

Forever Autumn...

I think the problem I've had this year is thats its felt so rushed and busy - I've constantly been catching up with everything, so this morning I took a little break from life and did something I've been planning on doing for a while...



It was so much fun, I love yellow, I love Autumn and I love etsy... its almost a perfect combination!

I can see this being very addictive....


p.s. Does any one else love that song from Jeff Waynes War of the Worlds? I love it!

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice warm autumn picks!

7 October 2010 at 12:08  
Blogger Bryfling said...

I looove all your lovely posts! I'm new around here and I'm so glad I found your blog to help me get familiar with the blogosphere!

Thanks so much :)

7 October 2010 at 13:06  
Blogger ChinkyGirLMeL said...

That Vintage Camera is soooooooooooooo adorable and the French Macaroons are soooo cute!

7 October 2010 at 15:42  
Anonymous kate said...

Oooh, I love it! Espesh the vintage camera and beanie hat :)

7 October 2010 at 16:17  
Blogger Luzmaría Alam said...

Everything looks nice :) The colors and textures ejejeje, I have to see every item, thanks

7 October 2010 at 18:18  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

the one the priest sings :)

7 October 2010 at 19:20  
Blogger katie hanson said...

oh wow, i love this treasury! i'm off to go visit these shops :)

7 October 2010 at 22:39  
Blogger kimbirdy said...

oh it's so great! so many pretty things there. i love etsy treasuries - i'm not quite sure why, but they are just so darn fun!

7 October 2010 at 22:41  
Blogger one sydney road said...

Wow - for being your first, it's absolutely beautiful!! So many great choices (like the Love print!!)

7 October 2010 at 23:40  
Blogger Melissa said...

Oh wow, I love this. So many gorgeous Autumn finds! I love the warm color scheme too.

8 October 2010 at 02:26  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ohhhhh, it's lovely. Heart the mustard theme! And now I want some macarons!

8 October 2010 at 04:29  
Blogger ana said...

ohhh. i love these. all of them :D wonderful colors.

8 October 2010 at 18:08  
Blogger Shelley said...

gorgeous treasury! you always make me love yellow :)

9 October 2010 at 01:27  
Blogger Unknown said...

I recently started following your blog and was cataching up with your posts via my Google Reader and came across this one. Then I said "hey! I took that!" hehe Thank you for including one of my photographs in your very first treasury! It is absolutely lovely...and yellow is one of my fave colors as well. :-)

23 October 2010 at 05:38  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home