This Page

has been moved to new address

Only 4 days until Poland!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Only 4 days until Poland!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Only 4 days until Poland!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Only 4 days until Poland!!

Tuesday, 12 October 2010

Only 4 days until Poland!!


I love Tumblr... and sometimes I see things on there that need to be shared on every platform.

Happy happy happy!!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger AbbieBabble said...

I love this picture- it's perfect for you.

Vacation is almost here- have the most wonderful time!

12 October 2010 at 14:40  
Blogger Teach.Workout.Love said...

so awesome.. i was supposed to go to poland and never got to... please post pictures :)

12 October 2010 at 15:25  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

I saw that on Cassie's tumblr, and thought of you instantly!

12 October 2010 at 18:14  
Blogger mysterymoor said...

exciting! did you get my email with the guest post? I still haven't heard from you!

12 October 2010 at 18:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god four days! I'm so excited for you!
(Don't ask me why but I am!)

12 October 2010 at 19:53  
Blogger Lissa Chandler said...

that picture is just lovely :)

13 October 2010 at 06:34  
Blogger Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

Oh I really do hope that we get to see each other when you're here! I wrote to you but you might leave before you get the letter- I don't live near cracow, I live just outside warsaw or you can catch me in poznan on weekends sometimes. tell me if you'll be there! I hope you will.

<3
K

13 October 2010 at 08:00  
Anonymous Gali said...

Heh... yellow is awesome (as is Poland, Poland is amazing!)

13 October 2010 at 08:40  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home