This Page

has been moved to new address

Packing for Poland...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Packing for Poland...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Packing for Poland...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Packing for Poland...

Wednesday, 13 October 2010

Packing for Poland...

I'll be honest, I love packing!

I'm such a nerd, haha, but I love writing lists and I love getting organised - I've had my 'outfits' (if you will, lol) planned out since I went clothes shopping/shoe shopping with my birthday money and now we are finally here!!

Isn't it funny that I'm more bothered about dressing well for a country where only 1 person knows me (through blogging) yet I really don't care how I look at work...


Accessories and shoes!
Including 2 hats, 2 scarfs, 4 bags, 3 purses, 3 pairs of shoes, 1 pair of boots and my passport holder...


Clothes!
Including 5 cardigans, 6 vests, 5 evening type tops and 2 jumpers... I also packed a pair of jeans - not seen here...


Cameras and lens!
Including two yashicas (the autofocus and samurai), my beloved helga the holga and her sister Deedee the diana mini and my fuji instax mini. I also packed a wide angle and fish eye lens for my holga and included K's action sampler as well but that was downstairs at the time... oops!

I'm slightly concerned this is too much for a week (i didnt photograph the pile of film I have stashed to go...) however I am also so so excited!!

p.s. Sorry again for the rubbish photos - I had a stern word with my phone...

p.s.s. you'll notice, no skirts, no dresses, no jewelry, no heels and no pink!

Labels: ,

24 Comments:

Blogger Emma Lavelle said...

Have a lovely holiday, take lots of photos (haha i know you will!!) and thankyou for the tweet! :)

13 October 2010 at 15:38  
Blogger a blog about the little things said...

I saw the photo of your cameras and I swooned. Swooned! Plus, I got a little gleeful at the sight of owls in that accessories shot.
I like your style! :)

13 October 2010 at 15:46  
Blogger Clare B said...

Don't forget a jacket - it Polands anything like northern Germany it's cold! Have a great break.

13 October 2010 at 15:47  
Blogger AbbieBabble said...

So organized! I love it.

And as somebody who once brought five scarves for a three day trip, I think you're fine- there's nothing wrong with having too many clothes!

13 October 2010 at 16:34  
Blogger Adele said...

hehe i say the cameras are the MOST important! enjoy yourself in poland, love! you deserve a holiday (: can't wait to hear all about it. xo

13 October 2010 at 17:04  
Blogger Melissa said...

Too funny, I love packing too! There's something about that challenge of going through all your stuff and trying to get it to all fit in as few bags as possible, haha. Have an amazing time in Poland!!

13 October 2010 at 18:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH.MY.GOD.

13 October 2010 at 18:43  
Blogger Luzmaría Alam said...

Have fun!!! take a lot of pics and buy everything XD

take care

13 October 2010 at 18:51  
Blogger sheba said...

wanna come and pack for me every time i have a trip planned? i used to love it, but in walked a baby, and soon it became all about packing for him, leaving me a few minutes to pack for myself before we rushed out the door.

i totally understand wanting to be cute and stylish while on vacation! and if it all fits, take it! you'll be kicking yourself if you leave something behind only to want it mid-week!

do you pack the cameras in your luggage or in your carry-on?

can't wait to see your photos! have a fab trip!

13 October 2010 at 20:00  
Blogger Maddy said...

I love packing too!! have so much fun.. i cannot WAIT to see pictures!!

13 October 2010 at 20:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great trip! And dont forget the jacket, it´s quite cold over there!!

xxx
-M-
Times Like Mine

13 October 2010 at 21:40  
Blogger Nikolett said...

Ahh Poland is so beautiful, I love it there! I never got to go to Krakow but I've heard it's beautiful - I hope you have an amazing time! Love the way you pack ... so organized :D And I can't wait to see the pictures when you return! Have a safe and awesome trip!

13 October 2010 at 22:48  
Blogger one sydney road said...

You've got to be jumping up and down with excitement!! Looking forward to seeing your pics - I can live vicariously through you! (btw...looks like you need a suitcase just for your cameras :)

14 October 2010 at 00:34  
Blogger Kirsten said...

I also pre plan my outfits before leaving. Have a lovely time xx

14 October 2010 at 10:40  
Anonymous Marisa said...

I too LOVE to pack and am so excited for your trip. Can not wait to see all your amazing photos upon your return...

14 October 2010 at 14:30  
Blogger ana said...

oooo. have a wonderful time! my best bud is polish and goes there every year. i've been wanting to go for such a long time. i am looking forward to posts of your trip! :D safe travels.

14 October 2010 at 16:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leave the black flats at home, I believe weather in Poland is a bit too cold for these. I'm going to Lithuania in three days and I'm taking my warmest wool coat. :D And since Poland happened to be Lithuanians neighbour country.. :)) Have a nice trip and make tons of beautiful photos! Good luck :)

14 October 2010 at 19:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, just noticed that you are from Yorkshire. I'm located in West Yorkshire, Leeds myself. :)

14 October 2010 at 19:54  
Blogger Eadaoin said...

Have an amazing time!!! This is an absolutely perfect selection of cameras, certainly not too many, all of them will give you a different kind of shot (the action sampler should be great fun, looking forward to seeing those results!).

14 October 2010 at 20:50  
Blogger elle :: dare my wild heart said...

Fact: You can never take too many cameras or too much film on holiday.

Have a great time!

Elle x

14 October 2010 at 21:26  
Blogger Spare Thoughts said...

wow you are so organised! Have a great time.

14 October 2010 at 21:36  
Anonymous all things ami said...

happy vacation to you!

14 October 2010 at 22:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm the same -- i tend to pack more than i need when i travel for those just-in-case moments. in any case, you'll be ready for style and comfort. i'm excited for you!

15 October 2010 at 03:41  
Blogger Peppermint Wink said...

Very organised, indeed... And I just love that owl bag of yours. When it comes to me packing, it basically involves me throwing a whole bunch of clothes on the floor - most of them I probably won't even wear - and hoping they all fit in my suitcase.

22 October 2010 at 10:28  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home