This Page

has been moved to new address

More snow...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: More snow...

This Page

has been moved to new address

More snow...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: More snow...

Friday, 3 December 2010

More snow...

Since the last pictures, we've had another 5 inches of snow in Leeds, I've had to walk the 3 miles to work, the canals have frozen and its dropped to below freezing (-10 this morning?!)


However, it does still look lovely - I took photos all the way to work yesterday...
and I'm hoping to take some film cameras out this weekend, wooo!!

p.s. The winner of the Dizzy Pixie print is... Kristy! I'll email you.

Well done and massive thank you to Bria who has been lovely ever since I contacted her!

Labels: , , , , ,

21 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

They are picture perfect - almost like a postcard.

3 December 2010 at 11:16  
Blogger Farah said...

The snow is just beautiful! :)

3 December 2010 at 11:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leeds came almost to complete stop as everyone was trying to escape at the same time!

3 December 2010 at 12:42  
Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

Prettiness! I love how that canal is partially frozen! So cool looking :) *sigh* I wish is would snow here in LA lol

xo,
Cassie

{Stop by and say hello!}

3 December 2010 at 15:20  
Blogger cupcake said...

It's so lovely there! I love winterish pictures!

3 December 2010 at 15:23  
Blogger FJ (폐징) said...

Awesome pichas!!! Love them alot, alot!

3 December 2010 at 17:59  
Blogger Shokoofeh said...

so so beautiful! :)

3 December 2010 at 18:25  
Blogger Spare Thoughts said...

It never snowed like that in Leeds when I was at school and could have had a snow day!
Wonderful photos.

3 December 2010 at 23:10  
Blogger Kirsten said...

So beautiful, and I am therefore so jealous, considering that its about 30 degrees celsius here..

4 December 2010 at 03:32  
Blogger leila brewster photography said...

OH MY! these photos! that first one.. it has my heart!

4 December 2010 at 16:04  
Blogger Eadaoin said...

These are really stunning Rhianne! The snow really does look lovely on film.

4 December 2010 at 22:52  
Blogger Cassie said...

Wow Rhianne you had loads more snow up in Leeds and it looks like winters I remember from when I grew up in Derbyshire. We have had a measly amount in comparison.
xx

5 December 2010 at 15:45  
Blogger Meghan said...

Can you please send the snow to Chicago???

5 December 2010 at 22:51  
Blogger Marz said...

What a beautiful winter wonderland!! :) Such amazing and beautiful photos Rhianne! I hate the cold, but looking at these photos makes me want to be there in Cold Leeds right now just for the beauty of it all!

6 December 2010 at 06:34  
Blogger Unknown said...

those pictures are absolutely wonderful - i have to live vicariously through others since snow is so rare in beautiful, accumlitive amounts in Texas.

6 December 2010 at 15:46  
Blogger Rhiannon Bosse said...

Oh my gosh! These photos are actually gorgeous! I love the black and white hued ones, so pretty! xo

6 December 2010 at 20:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely walk to work you must have but brrrrr!

6 December 2010 at 22:05  
Blogger muchlove said...

oh wow, these are absolutely stunning.

hope you're keeping nice and warm inside though!

7 December 2010 at 10:50  
Blogger Nikolett said...

These are beautiful ... they need to be made into Christmas cards or something! The ground here has been bitten by frost but not much snow, so I'm going to admire these until we actually get some snow! :)

7 December 2010 at 19:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wowww all of these photos are soo beautiful sweetie!!! xoox

9 December 2010 at 08:52  
Blogger Sara said...

omg...and we're complaining about the 8 degrees we're expecting tomorrow NIGHT!

9 December 2010 at 15:35  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home