This Page

has been moved to new address

The last of my first black and white roll...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: The last of my first black and white roll...

This Page

has been moved to new address

The last of my first black and white roll...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: The last of my first black and white roll...

Friday, 8 April 2011

The last of my first black and white roll...

I seriously adore this whole roll of film. In fact I can't think of any other time when I've been so happy with a roll of film. I've definitely been converted to black and white film in the diana mini... they just work so well together.

Photo14_14Photo18_18Photo22_22Photo19_19Photo26_26Photo25_25Photo30_30

I love the last photo. In fact I love them all, I can't actually believe just how excited I am about them.

I didn't add all of the roll here (though it was tempting but I didn't want to desaturate* my blog with so many photos) but it is on Flickr if you want to see them all together.

*haha, did you see what I did there...

Anyway, its the weekend, hurray and the sun is actually shining here in Leeds, I really hope it lasts! I might even wear a dress tomorrow...

Happy weekend!!

Labels: , , ,

16 Comments:

Blogger Sara L. said...

Cute pictures, black and whites are so elegant I think.
This one is my fav http://www.flickr.com/photos/fortheeasilydistracted/5546212249/in/set-72157626191053915/

Have a great day!

8 April 2011 at 11:02  
Blogger Dita Maulani said...

My God!
Aren't black and white the sexiest! I love that branch photo. I love them all! Tweeted about this. Lovely!

Dita

8 April 2011 at 11:55  
Blogger Megan said...

I haven't yet used B&W in my Diana Mini but seeing these makes me want to immediately! So awesome, especially that last one!

Hope you have a great weekend ;D

8 April 2011 at 11:57  
Blogger a blog about the little things said...

I love the grays, the shadows, the moodiness this set of photos has! There's a softness about them.
I used to play with XP2 film in my old Pentax SLR, but you have made me want to take out my Diana & Holga for a b&w test run!

8 April 2011 at 12:03  
Blogger ana said...

so lovely. my fave is the second the last one. so perfect.

8 April 2011 at 13:31  
Blogger Dottie said...

These are stunningly gorgeous. What an amazing feeling to have about a roll of film you shot. Nothing is more exciting than developing a roll and being so pleasantly surprised.

8 April 2011 at 13:31  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

i looked at them on your flickr, and 36 little shots! surely beats dianas 12..! i might want a diana mini now!

8 April 2011 at 15:27  
Blogger Misty Chaos said...

Wow, beautiful photos ♥
I love black and white photos.

8 April 2011 at 15:45  
Blogger Kitty said...

So Pretty!
Happy Weekend Wishes Dearie.
hugs,
Fritzi

9 April 2011 at 07:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all of these images.
The one of the fountain is my favorite!
Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

9 April 2011 at 19:51  
Blogger Hope Adela Pasztor said...

lovely! black and white photography is simply enchanting! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

10 April 2011 at 03:43  
Blogger Gracie said...

I'm in LOVE with your Diana pics. I really want to get one myself but I wanted to research more. But seeing these...I adore them. And there is just something about b&w pictures.

10 April 2011 at 12:26  
Blogger michelle said...

lol at the saturate/desaturate joke! :))) it's amazing how many different kind of mood b/w can take on. sometimes it's ironical, sometimes gritty and then yet it can turn about and become dreamy. who needs colour sometimes!

10 April 2011 at 15:27  
Blogger Jihee said...

I absolutely love these! There's something about black and white photos that make everything so elegant. LOVE these!!

11 April 2011 at 04:39  
Blogger Teach.Workout.Love said...

love these :)

12 April 2011 at 01:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting pictures! I look forward to trying some black-and-white film one day too!

16 April 2011 at 17:51  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home