This Page

has been moved to new address

Photo Meditations...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Photo Meditations...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Photo Meditations...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Photo Meditations...

Monday, 24 October 2011

Photo Meditations...


Photo26_26

"I learned that you do not need to be published in books or magazines, or belong to a certain association, or even earn money from your images, to call yourself a photographer. All you need do is hold a camera in your hands with the intention of creating. Recording beauty and decay. Capturing memories. Documenting a scene. Telling a story. Catching a likeness. Exploring your inner world in pixels and film." ~ Susannah Conway.


This time next week I will be starting Susannah Conway's Photo Meditations E-Course and I can not wait. I've been in a bit of a blog rut and I haven't even felt like taking as many photos lately so I'm hoping that doing this will give me the little nudge I need to find my photo and blog mojo again. Hurray!!

p.s. This is my favourite diana mini photo from Paris, the statues were either side of the stairs and I thought they belonged together somewhere instead of being apart... I'm rather proud of it.

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Brandi said...

I am so jealous that you are taking the class. I was too late to sign up so you will have to enjoy it for the both of us.

ps.The statues look wonderful together!

24 October 2011 at 19:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!! can't wait to hear about the adventures of the e-course :) xoxo

24 October 2011 at 22:43  
Blogger Little queue said...

I think the quote from Susannah sums up what photography is all about quite nicely.

The two statues definitely belong together, it's a great shot.

24 October 2011 at 23:38  
Blogger amberlee said...

Lovely, lovely shot. I would be proud too.

25 October 2011 at 00:30  
Blogger Courtney said...

very, very cool. i love this quote. i also love some quotes from susan sontag's book, on photography, though it can be a little philosophical at times. curious to hear about the e-course.

25 October 2011 at 03:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if i continue to read your posts i'm going to end up buying a plane ticket to paris! can't wait to see what comes of this e-course!

25 October 2011 at 05:46  
Anonymous Elizabeth said...

That quote is wonderful, I am sure this e-course will be fascinating and give you the inspiration you need.x.

P.s. that photo is awesome.

25 October 2011 at 08:52  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

That quote is so true! I hope you find the inspiration you need. Loving your new layout.

25 October 2011 at 10:42  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home