This Page

has been moved to new address

A little catch up...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A little catch up...

This Page

has been moved to new address

A little catch up...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A little catch up...

Monday, 14 November 2011

A little catch up...

Photo09_5A

Last week was crazy busy... this morning was crazy busy. 
In fact I've only just relaxed and finally had time to pull a blog post together.
I have so much to catch up on, argh! 

I spent Saturday morning trying to relax and looking through Flickr and catching up with Photo Meditations.
and I am hooked.
So far I am loving this course, I even created a gallery of my favourite inspirations at the moment on Flickr. I've never used Flickr like that before, so it was very fun to do and so amazing to see photos that I really loved.
I just want to go out with my camera now... shame it's getting dark already.

p.s. this post is a bit messy but I just wanted to get something out there, 
I have no idea what else to say haha. Hi?
  
p.p.s. I've fallen in love with this photo again, I remember thinking the sky was pretty when I took it against the silhouette of the person but I actually love the dramatic lines at the bottom of the photo now too.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous GeeGee said...

Hey you! glad to see you back, it's a little odd not having an update. I also like the photo, 'tis very liney indeed. The paving lines at the bottom look a bit like those music beat lines on a music box which peak with volume or pitch

14 November 2011 at 21:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you and your photos. it's like me and my makeup.. except you post way more about photography than i do about makeup.. whoops! better fix that huh?

love your face and hope you get some time to relax. xoxo

14 November 2011 at 22:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's a nice photo, i like the tonings

15 November 2011 at 04:53  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

Hi Rhianne!

15 November 2011 at 05:12  
Blogger Helen said...

liverpoooooool <3

15 November 2011 at 21:33  
Blogger muchlove said...

I've just fallen in love with that photo. LOVE!

17 November 2011 at 02:48  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home