This Page

has been moved to new address

Gadchick Issue 2!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Gadchick Issue 2!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Gadchick Issue 2!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Gadchick Issue 2!

Monday, 5 March 2012

Gadchick Issue 2!

Today is a very exciting day! 

Today is the day that not only can I call myself a blogger, designer, cad monkey and photographer... but I can also call myself a Freelance Writer!! Um, WOW!

I've written a short post for Gadchick before, but recently Diana contacted me about writing a Gadchick Ebook for Android Photographers, testing and reviewing a variety of Android apps, and Gadchick Issue 2 contains an excerpt of that Ebook, the Ebook that I wrote, haha!!

Issue 2 of Gadchick is all about photography and contains other brilliant articles by the amazing people you see above including Meg, Chelsea, Diana and Aline, who I just love. So if you love photography, whether its digital, analogue or with your mobile then
 check it out, you won't be disappointed!!

I'd like to quickly thank Diana, Aline and Scott from Gadchick for thinking of me to do this and believing in me, I never imagined when I started blogging that this would ever be something that I would do (um, I wrote an ebook...) or that I would be part of such a great team.
I am tickled (hello kitty) pink!!


p.s. Dear android photographers, the ebook isn't available quite yet, but it will be soon and of course I'll let you know when it is. There are some pretty amazing apps available on Android at the moment and the book also contains tips from me, so it will be worth the wait, I promise.

Labels: , , , , ,

22 Comments:

Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Congrats Rhianne this is so exciting!

5 March 2012 at 09:57  
Blogger Aline said...

:) Gadchick is so lucky to have you!!!

5 March 2012 at 17:20  
Anonymous antonella said...

Well done Rhianne! I am an Android photographer so I can't wait to read the e-book!

5 March 2012 at 17:26  
Blogger Laura said...

Ooh just had a read of it now, what a lovely little magazine to be a part of.

5 March 2012 at 18:30  
Blogger Conversation Pieces said...

Amazing Rhianne! I'm tickled pink for you! :)

5 March 2012 at 18:45  
Blogger Claire said...

Congratulations honey - this is super impressive and I can't wait to see the ebook. I am going to have a read of Gadchick as it sounds great!

5 March 2012 at 19:45  
Blogger Hila said...

Well done, that's great :)

6 March 2012 at 08:28  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thanks Megan, I'm really excited about it :)

6 March 2012 at 08:38  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thanks Aline :)

6 March 2012 at 08:39  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Yeay, I really hope you like it, it covers so many apps!

6 March 2012 at 08:39  
Blogger Rhianne said...

it's great isn't it - the first issue was amazing too, so definitely have a look at that if you can Laura :)

6 March 2012 at 08:39  
Blogger Rhianne said...

:) thanks Zoe!

6 March 2012 at 08:42  
Blogger Rhianne said...

its definitely worth a read, I think you'll like it and thank you :)

6 March 2012 at 08:42  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thanks Hila :)

6 March 2012 at 08:42  
Blogger Gracie said...

This is fantastic :) It looks like such a wonderful mag. I will definitely read this.

6 March 2012 at 09:55  
Blogger muchlove said...

woohoo!! congratulations Rhianne! and very well deserved. I can't wait to read it (especially being a fellow android photographer in search of good tips and apps!)

xx

6 March 2012 at 10:02  
Blogger Rhianne said...

its a great mag Gracie, I think you'll enjoy it :)

6 March 2012 at 10:04  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thanks Anna :) and I hope it helps you.

6 March 2012 at 10:05  
Blogger Cesar said...

Great work as always, Rhianne

6 March 2012 at 10:26  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thanks Cesar :) I'm glad you think so

6 March 2012 at 10:33  
Blogger Che said...

YAY! that's so exciting for you Rhianne! congrats!! :)

6 March 2012 at 14:39  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thanks Che :)

6 March 2012 at 14:49  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home