This Page

has been moved to new address

You can never have too many...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: You can never have too many...

This Page

has been moved to new address

You can never have too many...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: You can never have too many...

Wednesday, 9 May 2012

You can never have too many...

CNV00020CNV00019aCNV00024CNV00021aCNV00023a
 pretty photos of magnolia's...

Camera: Yashica Samuria
Film: Kodak Elitechrome ISO 100
Location: Leeds

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Zoë, Conversation Pieces said...

These are so beautiful... what a gorgeous walk to work you have! Love the blue in the 3rd one especially :)

9 May 2012 at 14:57  
Blogger Cindy / Aka Chymecindy said...

Such beautiful photos :)

9 May 2012 at 15:47  
Blogger daisychain said...

to be honest, you can never have too many of any of your photos!

9 May 2012 at 17:31  
Blogger milk&miel said...

These are truly beautiful Rhianne! Sorry I've been a bit MIA lately! xx

9 May 2012 at 23:09  
Blogger country dumb said...

No you can't!!

10 May 2012 at 00:41  
Blogger Franca said...

ooh, lovely!

10 May 2012 at 13:31  
Blogger Bohème Circus said...

I discover your blog, and I find these photos very beautiful ! I like the flowers of magnolias, I like the idea which they push before the leaves...
I like especially your second picture with shadows !

10 May 2012 at 14:12  
Anonymous angie said...

yay, i love magnolias! these are fabulous - and the contrast in that film is amaaaaaaaaazing!

11 May 2012 at 20:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful xxx

16 May 2012 at 14:19  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home