This Page

has been moved to new address

Lately* on Instagram

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Lately* on Instagram

This Page

has been moved to new address

Lately* on Instagram

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Lately* on Instagram

Monday, 9 July 2012

Lately* on Instagram

*As in within the last two months, haha! I'll be organised with it one day I'm sure...

Lately...
 
... I've organised all my negatives and photos. That box is three years of film photos, all labeled, though I do keep finding more around the house still.



... we went to see the Olympic Torch just 5 minutes away from our house.


... I've spotted lots of pretty flowers.



...I've become obsessed with finding green doors...



... developed a love of feet and tile photos.


...made new horse friends...


...enjoyed looking up around Leeds (and taken part in the #lookupleeds tag)...


...been amused by misspelt names, we got mine right eventually but Thomas's is missing the H ...


... hung pretty things up in our house...

I've averaged 90 photos a month since I got Instagram, crazy.
You can see more of my Instagram photos here.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

I always love seeing your instagram photos! I also love your photo wall I need to get organised and do something like that.

9 July 2012 at 13:12  
Blogger Unknown said...

i love seeing people's instagram photos.

i used to love doing these posts too but my phone refuses to connect to my computer--rubbish!

9 July 2012 at 15:06  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I actually have mine set up so that it sends the photos to a dropbox account automatically, I don't even need to plug my phone in which is handy! That might help you.

http://instadrop.appspot.com/

9 July 2012 at 15:09  
Blogger Magali Vaz said...

Great instagrams Rhianne. I am SO disorganized with my film, it worries me greatly. I've missplaced some that I haven't even scanned yet! #fromwhereistand instagrams are the best. Love that pretty wall in your home with the frames.

9 July 2012 at 18:23  
Blogger Unknown said...

as much as I love taking 'real' photos with a 'real' camera, I cannot deny that having a camera on my iphone means i take way more photos than I would otherwise. and instagram has to be one of the most addictive things ever (second only to pinterest for me!) - loved seeing all your instagram photos together like this :) xo

11 July 2012 at 10:42  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

I cant wait to see the wall of photos this weekend! I didnt realise you'd done that, nor that you'd taken photos of the torch. Should have asked more about it :)

Tomas is one letter away from being Polish too - Tomasz!

11 July 2012 at 13:40  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home