This Page

has been moved to new address

Great news...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Great news...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Great news...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Great news...

Thursday, 16 July 2009

Great news...

My first Holga film arrived in the post yesterday... I am so relieved!

The not so great news... only 1/4 of them turned out really well and I didn't get the free film... boo!!

Here's the best of the bunch from the first roll, I still love them :)

My first double exposure looking out of our bedroom window!

Kirkstall Abbey at twilight...


I think the last one is my favourite :)

I didn't really expect the photos to turn out that well with it being the first experimental roll and I know I forgot to set the shutter speed back to N after messing around with the B setting - oops. I didn't use the B shutter setting at all with the second roll which is why I think the pictures turned out so well!

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the flowers photo!

16 July 2009 at 11:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the double exposed photo - very nifty ;)

16 July 2009 at 13:40  
Blogger Mandy said...

I love Holga's! And your pictures are absolutely gorgeous.

Talent!

16 July 2009 at 13:49  
Blogger Same New Story said...

ooh love the second one!

16 July 2009 at 13:51  
Blogger evelyn said...

well i think the pictures are still beautiful :)

16 July 2009 at 18:51  
Blogger NicholeCamarillo.com said...

lovely photos! :D thank you for sharing.

19 July 2009 at 20:07  
Blogger alissa said...

im so intruiged by the camera - i need a funky little one like this to take some fun shots. the quality is really interesting

22 July 2009 at 03:35  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home