This Page

has been moved to new address

When Harry met Helga...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: When Harry met Helga...

This Page

has been moved to new address

When Harry met Helga...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: When Harry met Helga...

Friday, 17 July 2009

When Harry met Helga...

Eeee!! I don't know how I held out not posting these until today... I think it was worth the wait though!

Poor Puppy - I do tend to camera stalk him but its totally worth it!

I adore the last photo of him - I wish I could see him more.

p.s. Yup Puppy's name is Harry - I'm pretty sure my lil sis named him after Harry Potter but she would never admit it :)

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute!

17 July 2009 at 10:39  
Blogger Same New Story said...

awww Harry is adorable. i loveee that third one down- so cute.

17 July 2009 at 11:50  
Blogger Gabby said...

Harry is so cute! Great pictures!

17 July 2009 at 20:07  
Blogger evelyn said...

i am in love with these images *__*
awesome job =O

im gonna finally use my holga probably this Sunday if i go to the Zoo.. so i will have pictures to share with u soon =3

17 July 2009 at 20:11  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home