This Page

has been moved to new address

A long weekend in Norfolk: Cromer Part I

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A long weekend in Norfolk: Cromer Part I

This Page

has been moved to new address

A long weekend in Norfolk: Cromer Part I

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A long weekend in Norfolk: Cromer Part I

Wednesday, 2 September 2009

A long weekend in Norfolk: Cromer Part I

First I am going to shamelessly admit that all of these photos were taken by my Sister's boyfriend with his fancy camera and show off zoom! Check out his new Flickr page that I convinced him to start - my favourite is Attlebridge in Winter
(its the village I grew up in and its lovely! Attlebridge that is... not Cromer unfortunately)

How cute does Harry look on the beach - he didn't look anywhere near as cute when we had to bath him afterwards, hehe!

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger nicole mountz said...

wow that first picture is stunning! what a beautiful place to grow up in. i'm glad harry likes the beach! riley is scared silly, little chicken :)

2 September 2009 at 13:33  
Blogger Yelena R. said...

I absolutely love the first picture...maybe because beaches and sunsets are two of my favorite things ever!

2 September 2009 at 13:56  
Blogger notRuairi said...

I love the first picture, because it looks like it good be CGI, but it's _too_ good.

2 September 2009 at 14:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the first pic - the reflections look awesome!

3 September 2009 at 02:19  
Blogger Katie said...

the first one is gold

4 September 2009 at 17:03  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home