This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Friday, 9 October 2009

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Woo, its Friday! This week has been wonderful, amazing and hectic all in one go! A huge thank you to everyone who has joined the photo swap – over 40 people so far, that’s about 30 more than I expected and thank you to everyone who has linked to it on their blogs.

I got some great news yesterday which I am so excited about but can’t share with you just yet and I have fantastic things planned for next week and towards the end of the month – are you as excited as I am yet? Hehe!

Before my usual links I wanted to show you this. I saw the link for it on a Cup of Jo last week and I could not believe it when I saw the guy on the left!
I know him!
His name is Josh, he went to the same college as me and moved to London about the same time that we did to start a career as a musician – we even saw him a couple of times (and he said hello) What are the chances that out of a thousand portraits from London the first one I see would be someone I know… and I don’t even know that many people in London! Crazy!

Anyway… I hope that you all have a wonderful weekends! We are finally going to see Up! and I am beyond excited about it!! See you Monday!
  1. I want a polaroid wall of puppies! Especially ones in ties!
  2. More key love... I can't get enough of them at the moment.
  3. Some amazing Halloween cupcakes - I love the fingers!
  4. and finally more yellow love... I just can't help myself...

p.s. Hello to my latest followers - Cassie, Dream Sequins, Ruth (who has a giveaway at the moment) Renee, Manju, Becky, Jana, Rêverie, Melanie, SCH, Sophie, Maddy and Jenny (who is new to blogger and also love cameras...)

p.p.s. Check out Saskia's first giveaway - I would comment but I already have Dr Feelgood (I love) and English Tea... as they are two of my favourites as well! You definitely don't want to miss it!

Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Kattrina said...

Wow - you sound as excited as I do about the end of the week/beginning of the weekend. I have a wedding to go to in a new dress that I just bought and am super thrilled to put in on. Have a fabulous weekend and can't wait to hear your good news!!

9 October 2009 at 16:48  
Blogger Saskia said...

I saw the 1000 portraits thing this week too, what a cool idea it is!

I'm so glad the photoswap has had so many takers - I'm very excited about it!

Thanks for the shout out!!! dr feelgood is so wonderful...

Have a great weekend matey xx

9 October 2009 at 17:10  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

What a great giveaway! And yes, a wall of puppy polaroids would be great.

9 October 2009 at 17:22  
Blogger Elsical said...

Ooh I got a hello! ...hello to you too!
Glad your week has been a good one - do enjoy your weekend! :)

xxx

9 October 2009 at 17:43  
Blogger Paulina said...

omygoodness those halloween cupcakes are amazing!! I am so so sooooo tempted to try them out for this halloween (my gramps celebrates his 80th this year and we are having a halloween party for him!)

I'll def let you know if i try them.....

9 October 2009 at 18:28  
Blogger Alice said...

The polaroid wall of puppies is such a good idea!!! I think I'm going to do that now haha

10 October 2009 at 17:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh that would be so much fun to join, but i wont have time for it+some camera problems at the moment, but i will absolutely follow your great project! maybe i'll join sometime in the future..if you have another round? :)

and thank you for mentioning me on your blog!

xo

10 October 2009 at 17:31  
Blogger Heidi Rose said...

Your blog is so wonderful. I love that you feature things you've learned from other blogs.. and that you include the names of new followers.
I was going through my blog list today and I thought, wait, why haven't I seen any new posts from 'For the easily distracted...'? I had forgotten to click the "follow" button!
Despite this, I loved your blog so much that it stuck in my memory.

10 October 2009 at 20:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out :D

13 October 2009 at 13:59  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home