This Page

has been moved to new address

Little letters to some lovely ladies...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Little letters to some lovely ladies...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Little letters to some lovely ladies...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Little letters to some lovely ladies...

Tuesday, 10 November 2009

Little letters to some lovely ladies...

{Image by Faded*Plains}

I cannot get enough of these little letters... I hope you aren't getting fed up of them...

Dear Nicole,
I'm so glad your parcel arrived ok, I am so excited that we are blog friends and thank you so much for emailing me, they always make my day :)

Dear Diana,
I love love love your shop!

Dear Paulina and Wendy,
Just the idea of a tea party is so amazing, I can't imagine how excited I will actually be when this happens! hehe!

Dear Adele,
I'm a teeny bit jealous of your polaroid camera but please take more as they are so pretty.

Dear Sara,
Thank you for letting me know the time where you are, since I started blogging I've been fascinated with the time differences between bloggers. Oh and I loved your post today!

Dear Marisa,
Thank you so much for buying some of my prints! I was super excited about it all weekend!

oh and...

Dear Photoswappers,
You have two weeks to finish your roll of film/ disposable camera and get it in the post.
I can't wait to see the results!!

and

Dear readers/followers (old and new),
Hurray that you are here and reading my posts.
I still can't really believe it...
Thank you.

Love Rhianne x

Labels: , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger nicole mountz said...

haha you one of my top favorite girls here and im so so happy i conneted with you through the blog world. i look forward to our emails everyday and i am so convinced if we ever met and got to have a coffee party (hopefully with adele too...) hehe we woudl sit and talk for hours! i decided you and her need to plan a trip to nyc together since you both want to come! and we can hang otu the entire time. itd be so fun! love u lady and thanks again for my amazing pictures!!

10 November 2009 at 15:07  
Blogger Sara said...

Dearest Rhianne,

You are one lovely lady! I love you :)

I hope your week has started out fine! Will email you soon xx

10 November 2009 at 15:16  
Blogger Saskia said...

I love these letter posts Rhianne!!

Hope you are having a super week so far.

xx

10 November 2009 at 15:34  
Blogger JacPfef said...

I don't think I could ever get fed up with these! They're fantastic!

10 November 2009 at 16:12  
Blogger Julia said...

aww you are so sweet! and your posts are so lovely! don't ever leave.

10 November 2009 at 16:42  
Blogger Elsical said...

Aw, what a sweet post this is!
Delighted to be a follower! ^^

xxx

10 November 2009 at 17:23  
Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

Cute little letters!

10 November 2009 at 17:38  
Blogger Cassie said...

Glad it's not just me obsessed with the time difference thing here in blogworld! I still find it amusing that I read posts from the future!
Silly I know
xx
PS I keep telling everyone about your Dad's camera - even I cannot wait to find out whats on there!

10 November 2009 at 20:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Rhianne,
I love your posts!

Love,
-your new reader/follower, Ceci.

<3

10 November 2009 at 21:17  
Blogger Blogger2r said...

I'm new to your blog and I think it's lovely!! Stop by :)

11 November 2009 at 01:45  
Blogger evelyn said...

you welcome! haha im very glad to have come upon your blog :)
i always love your posts.

<3, evelyn

11 November 2009 at 03:34  
Blogger molly said...

dear rhianne,

thank you for the super sweet comment on my guest post in my teacups today!!

you rock :-)

also, if you have time, i'd love for you to make a shameless loves list for me to post! (i explain it here-->
http://mynameisyeh.blogspot.com/2009/11/things-i-love-no-shame-november-edition.html


muah!

xoxo

yeh

11 November 2009 at 04:24  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Such a community this blogosphere is!

11 November 2009 at 05:07  
Blogger Diana said...

ah i love you, too! <3

11 November 2009 at 18:23  
Anonymous Marisa said...

i can't for my prints...
gorgeous

13 November 2009 at 15:43  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home