This Page

has been moved to new address

Thing's I've learnt from blogs this week...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Thing's I've learnt from blogs this week...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Thing's I've learnt from blogs this week...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Thing's I've learnt from blogs this week...

Friday, 13 November 2009

Thing's I've learnt from blogs this week...

Phew, it's a busy blogging today (please don't miss out on the christmas card post below!) but at leasts its Friday - woohoo! We don't have alot planned for this weekend which I'm quite excited about...
  1. I love tights - I wish I wore them more often.
  2. This dexter candy is amazing - I'm not sure if I would be able to eat it though...
  3. I want this card - its so cute!
  4. I wish my house exterior was this colourful.
  5. Wow - Jeff Hutton is sending out polaroids for free! (Thanks for tweeting about this Diana!)

I hope that you all have wonderful weekends whatever you have planned :)



p.s. Hello to my newest followers Mart and Lu, Farah, The Blanga Is, Katie, Molly Yeh, Shilbe Le, Gothic Chook, I Heart Yhoo, Tiffanny, Chymere, Peenkfrik, Kate, Shellbell, Blogger2r, Meg, Michely, JPRP, The Socialite and Amy! I'm so excited you are all here :)



p.s.s. Does anyone else think this friends connect thing sucks? Why doesn't it automatically link to peoples blogs so I can link to them here?! bah

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!!! i just strted to folllow your blog. your amazing and quite frankly hilarious :)

13 November 2009 at 14:34  
Blogger Paulina said...

Yaaaayyyyy!!! Almost 200 followers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and those tights, wow! drool worthy!!!! My most recent tights purchase is a cable knit pair from H&M, they are so warm and lovely :)

13 November 2009 at 18:21  
Blogger muffie vs. man said...

hey! new reader here :-) love the blog!

15 November 2009 at 07:11  
Blogger *donna* said...

i just found your blog through 'my suitcase heart' and so pleased i did - its fab!

p.s. tights are my favouritest thing in winter. so cosy and yet so cute.

15 November 2009 at 09:59  
Blogger Camelgirl said...

How silly!
Why wouldn't it work.
My link is http://inanurseryrhyme.blogspot.com/
Tights are lovely!
xx

15 November 2009 at 10:40  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home