This Page

has been moved to new address

On the fourth week of Christmas... giveaway - Closed!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: On the fourth week of Christmas... giveaway - Closed!

This Page

has been moved to new address

On the fourth week of Christmas... giveaway - Closed!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: On the fourth week of Christmas... giveaway - Closed!

Monday, 21 December 2009

On the fourth week of Christmas... giveaway - Closed!

Here we are - the week of Christmas - hasn't time flown by? I am beyond excited about Christmas now (though slightly worried we may get stuck in Leeds due to snow and ice, boo!)

I am also incredibly excited about today's giveaway -from Tina Crespo Photography! I have been waiting for this one all month!!!


The first time I saw Tina's shop I totally fell in love with her amazing photography and when I discovered she also had a blog I almost danced with glee. I know that you will love her shop and her as much as I do!


You could win: any 8x8 print from Tina's shop!

To enter: Leave a comment below with your favourite item from Tina Crespo Photography

*Again, due to the winner announcement date the parcel will not be posted until after Christmas - think of it as a late present from Me and Tina!

I really hope you have enjoyed the Christmas giveaways, I still can't believe that I have been so lucky as to have so many amazing readers and to have made so many lovely blog friends - thank you so much to everyone who has enjoyed my little blog!

Labels:

24 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My fave is "Lacey Q"!

21 December 2009 at 11:37  
Blogger Farah said...

Love Sister Bloom. xoxo

21 December 2009 at 11:58  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Oh I like given to dreams!

21 December 2009 at 12:14  
Blogger Andrea Krummel said...

"passing by" is my favorite!

21 December 2009 at 13:03  
Blogger kateigh said...

i love love love "contagious winds"

<3

21 December 2009 at 13:18  
Anonymous Alexis said...

I know it's not an 8x8 print but I love Look Out because it reminds me of Road to Avonlea and Anne of Green Gables. :)

21 December 2009 at 13:20  
Blogger Amanda said...

Oh "the tide" is beautiful!

21 December 2009 at 13:48  
Blogger aaaa said...

oh my god she really has a wonderful collection Rhianne!! i loved them all!!

it's so hard to pick one but my favorite ones are the "look out and playa".. playa remind me of those mushrooms we used to pick up in our vaillage gardens..

xoxo

21 December 2009 at 14:02  
Blogger Kattrina said...

Hey sweetie - I hope you don't get stuck in Leeds! I'm so glad that I met you and your blog. I love reading it every day.

My favorite photo from Tina's shop is the Mariella 8x8 titled "Holy Cow". I absolutely love it!! I think I may have to buy it even if I don't win because I just think it's fantastic. Which, I guess, is the reason to sponsor a give-a-way!

Anyhoo, have a great holiday!

21 December 2009 at 14:41  
Blogger ruthpclark said...

We're supposed to choose just one??

I love "She Could Have Walked," then. Gorgeous prints.

21 December 2009 at 15:09  
Blogger Jenni said...

So I couldn't narrow it down to one so I narrowed it down to my top three :)
Cotton Candy Trees
Free Fall
Settling on Betrayal

Have a super Holiday sweetie! :)

21 December 2009 at 15:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tina Crespo has talent. the photography is amazing. very exquisite. I really love "Distractions" this would be a very soothing and pleasant picture to have on my living room wall. she captured the ocean with great beauty. I hope I win it.

good luck to others.

happy holidays ♥

21 December 2009 at 16:04  
Blogger Yelena R. said...

These are gorgeous! If I had to pick one, it would probably be "Sister Bloom"

21 December 2009 at 16:31  
Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE Tina + her lovely lovely photos! I'm not entering b/c I am lucky enough to already own 2 of her beautiful prints. Just wanted to stop by and say Good Luck to all on this amazing giveaway! xo.

21 December 2009 at 17:24  
Blogger Sandra said...

I love Collecting. The colors are just so beautiful, it reminds me of times when the sun is barely going down. My favorite time of day.

21 December 2009 at 17:51  
Blogger Micaela said...

Rhianne, you are SO sweet to host these during the busiest shopping month. we are lucky to be given the chance! :) seriously!

you are fabulous.

i'm loving "wishful spoons."

THANK YOU for introducing her etsy- she is incredibly talented!

21 December 2009 at 18:38  
Blogger Belen said...

If the "Glassy Bottles" photo comes in 8x8, then I want it! :D

21 December 2009 at 21:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont know the name of it but the one with the birds is fabulous!

i tagged you!

21 December 2009 at 22:01  
Blogger Shokoofeh said...

Aw Rihanne! It's really hard to choose! :(
But my favorite is "wishful spoons" photograph! :D

Pick me pick me! :p
xo

21 December 2009 at 22:29  
Blogger Saltina said...

That was really difficult to pick only one, but I chose Flight. Maye I will win it....

21 December 2009 at 23:44  
Blogger Digital Misfit said...

So many incredible prints!
My favorite is Glassy Bottles. The simple subject with bold, translucent color is so beautiful.

heidig@gmail.com

22 December 2009 at 00:55  
Blogger Eadaoin said...

oh picking just one of tina's is hard! at the moment for me it's this one: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34155514 but that may change at any time, her work is so beautiful :) i featured one of her photos on my blog just yesterday!

22 December 2009 at 01:12  
Blogger Amy said...

All her photos are beautiful! I like I like Milk and Metal best. The tones and textures are really nice.

Have a great holiday!

22 December 2009 at 02:06  
Blogger janis said...

i think i love "maize kingdom" the best? but so hard to choose!

ps. i finally posted a few of my photo swap partner's pics! sorry for the delay!

22 December 2009 at 05:09  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home