This Page

has been moved to new address

Let's go fly a kite...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Let's go fly a kite...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Let's go fly a kite...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Let's go fly a kite...

Tuesday, 7 September 2010

Let's go fly a kite...

Have you ever seen a dog try to catch a kite?

Funniest thing I've ever seen.
It could have stayed doing that for hours if it hadn't been called away...

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is too funny and cute! Thanks for giving me a laugh. :]

7 September 2010 at 15:49  
Blogger Lulu and her whimsical ways! said...

aahh so pretty, and in Norfolk - I love taking beach shots there x

7 September 2010 at 16:21  
Blogger Eadaoin said...

lol i bet that was silly! they love a good chase sometimes :)

7 September 2010 at 21:56  
Blogger Gracie said...

SO adorable. I love it when dogs get caught up in something they spend so much time trying!

8 September 2010 at 12:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dogs are sooo funny!

12 September 2010 at 09:20  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home