This Page

has been moved to new address

Goodbye 2010!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Goodbye 2010!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Goodbye 2010!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Goodbye 2010!

Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Goodbye 2010!

In some ways, this post could be a lot like my Goodbye 2009 post... I took a lot of photos of our feet, I brought even more film cameras (I now have quite a ridiculous collection) and we went to the beach a lot. I'm easily pleased :)

However, the best thing about blogging is that you remember the extra special things as well! So here are some special memories from 2010 that I particularly loved!!

In January...

I took my new fuji instax mini out in the snow and got some unexpected results.

In February...

I received some rather amazing mail!


which resulted in some very pretty pictures!

In March...

We went to Edinburgh!!!
(gosh I love it there)

In April...


We went on holiday with our parents and it was so much fun!

And K and P got married! Eep!

In May...


I officially went camera crazy!

In June...


(gosh I love it there too)

In July...


I celebrated a year with my holga in style and shared my favourite holga photos from the year!!

In August...



In September...


I had a pretty amazing birthday with a new (to me) camera and a bbq with cake!

In October...


We went to KRAKOW!
(gosh I love it there too)

In November...


We recovered from October and my parents came to visit with the little man...

In December...





All in all I think 2010 was rather amazing! I still can't believe how many places that we visited and how many new things we did... or even how many pictures that I took.

I can not wait to get into the swing of 2011

I think it has the potential to be amazing too!

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Clare B said...

I had no idea you had so many cameras! Great 2010, wishing you all the best for 2011.

4 January 2011 at 15:01  
Blogger Nikolett said...

Wowee! You could open up a camera museum or something, love your collection! And ahhh, your traveling makes me smile, I hope I get to do that kind of traveling soon, too! Glad you had such a great 2010 - I'm so glad I got to know you and your blog over the past year. And Happy 2011 with plenty of more pictures!

4 January 2011 at 16:22  
Blogger Franca said...

Happy new year! loved this post, so many pretty picture!

4 January 2011 at 17:16  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely pictures...and what a camera collection! LOVE!!

4 January 2011 at 17:46  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

pretty pictures! and the diana birthday cake is amazing!!

4 January 2011 at 17:56  
Blogger Cassie said...

Amazing pictures Rhianne! How many pictures do you reckon you took last year, I wonder? You must have an amazing collection.

Can't wait to see your 2011 shots.
xx

4 January 2011 at 19:24  
Blogger BJJ said...

The boyfriend and I got a HOLGA camera for Christmas... I haven't used it yet.

Any helpful hints?
-Baily

pickingwildflowersblog.blogspot.com

4 January 2011 at 21:13  
Blogger Mikelle Jade said...

Your camera collection is insane. I love it! and this post if a really fun recap! Happy 2011

4 January 2011 at 21:47  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

What a wonderful year you have had, sometimes the most simple things are what makes life the best, I am so ready for 2011 I think it will be great.

4 January 2011 at 22:57  
Blogger Jess Cole said...

Wow those photos are awesome, looks like a awesome year.

5 January 2011 at 03:08  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Some great 2010 adventures there you camera-crazy lady!

Happy New Year and I look forward to following your 2011 adventures.
x

5 January 2011 at 10:47  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

you're too cute as always!! what a fantastic year!:)

5 January 2011 at 15:03  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home