This Page

has been moved to new address

Liverpool is all about The Beatles!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Liverpool is all about The Beatles!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Liverpool is all about The Beatles!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Liverpool is all about The Beatles!

Friday, 25 March 2011

Liverpool is all about The Beatles!

Photo06_6The Beatles Mini'sPhoto15_15Beatle's ShopPhoto17_17Photo15_11A

I love The Beatles and I loved finding out more about them whilst we were in Liverpool. The Beatles Story was really interesting and great value I thought for everything that we saw and it was fun to find The Cavern Club, have my photo taken with John Lennon (the only one thing that I really wanted to do in Liverpool lol) and to find statues of them all on buildings...

Cameras: Diana Mini (B&W), superheadz yellow peace and fuji instax mini
Film: Ilford XP2 4oo, Kodak 200 and fuji instax mini film.
Location: Liverpool, England.

Have a great weekend!

p.s. I'm still loving the new layout, yeay

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Genevieve said...

I love this post, the photos are great! My mum was a Beatle groupie hahaha she loved them.
I like their music.

PS. New look layout looks nice

25 March 2011 at 14:44  
Blogger Meghan said...

Girl, I am totally loving the new blog look!

25 March 2011 at 17:30  
Blogger daisychain said...

What an amazing set of photos :) xo

25 March 2011 at 18:17  
Blogger Helen said...

Hehe I always find the whole beatles tourism thing funny cos I've just grown up with it. It's great for the city though! Did you go visit paul mccartney's house? They're knocking down ringo starr's house too you know! Part of the regeneration scheme in that area. They tried to protest against it but i think it's going ahead.

25 March 2011 at 18:28  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

loving the photos!

25 March 2011 at 18:44  
Anonymous BarSoap said...

Great photos gets me all nostalgic. In my student days I worked in the building in the last photo which used to be Decoubertin's Sports Bar (is now the Hard Day's Night Hotel. I used to wear a football kit to work with very short shorts, and the table legs in there were models of footballers legs :D ahh those were fun times!

Kate
BarSoap

26 March 2011 at 18:20  
Blogger muchlove said...

if I ever go to Liverpool, this is obviously the place to go to!

26 March 2011 at 22:10  
Blogger mina said...

I am insanely envious of you! We went to see a Japanese Beatles cover band in Tokyo at a "Cavern Club" it was hilarious (you can see bad videos on our youtube page if you're interested).

Love the b&w shots!

26 March 2011 at 23:31  
Blogger Teach.Workout.Love said...

love these pictures :)

28 March 2011 at 01:32  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home